The allmost Perfect World.......

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by willshoum, Oct 22, 2010.

1. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Singapore Is the best. Not only do they whip your back with a cane they hang your a$$ if your caught with drugs!!!!! They boast the cleanist city in the world. No wonder Americans have such a hard time there. Do you think they take it too far, Or should we follow in their footsteps. I'm all for hanging Drug Dealers.:eek::)

2. freefall

freefall New Member

I'm for hanging armed robbers.

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Why not just kill everyone? Hang 'em high. Wait, what is your definition of a 'drug dealer'? The kid on the corner making a buck selling a dime bag or the pharmeceutial companies that make addictive drugs and then promote them with vast amounts of money and give doctors kickbacks for prescribing them?

I say firing squad for anyone who does not think exactly like I do.

4. colmustard

colmustard New Member

we live in a very weird society, as that we neither kill the criminal or use them for work, basicly they just take up rescources, this is said with the exemption of a few that are executed and worked. Our justice system is in need of a reworking, And it is very likely that our country is so filled with crime because our courts and laws are a joke.

5. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Specifics......

I guess I should have done more research. Cocaine and Meth, etc. We all know all about the drug companys being a Monoply. As for the 12 year old selling dime bags on the street corner, Thats where the rod comes in and if that doesn't work it's off to the chain gang working for nothing.:eek::)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2010