The 2010 Cryptozoology Challenge

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Serious challenge for serious men.

We span the U.S., and span other continents.

We are handy with the steel. We do our time outdoors.

We can cover any part of this country.

And we all have a legend.

Skully has the Mothman. J.D. has Bigfoot. Cane has the Skunkape.

I propose a challenge where each of us names, and tracks down, one of these elusive critters. I will ask that you agree to spend a minimum of one day a month in pursuit. Spend a Saturday with your girl at an acknowledged area where a sighting took place. Have a picnic, take a camera.

We need a prize, something for the first who provides proof of existence.
    Take a pic of the site where a sighting occurred.
    Take a pic of Robo, coming out of the brush, shaking a Chupacabra in his teeth. Not something pulled from somewhere else, but a pic YOU took.

Who wants to be a Ghostbuster?

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Edit, I'm sorry, I thought this was the forum for people with external genetalia. That's testicles. Balls.

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Not even fair Benning!! The closest Wal-Mart is 2 hours away!! I know I've seen all three of those creatures there, shopping, with their kids!! :D

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

All we have here are hogs, you want a picture of a hog? Maybe a duck?

5. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

If I am going out into the woods, dragging the woman along, having to put up with all that bullsh*t, do you REALLY think shooting a bigfoot with a camera is ALL I am going to put up with?

After a day like that, that big furry f*cker is going to stuffed and mounted and you are going to see a picture of me on the cover of the national inquirer with that "I'm Rich, Beeyotch!" grin. ;)

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I thought I read, here, that shooting a bigfoot would be illegal?

No such qualms with the Jersey Devil, though. Except you'd be hard pressed to own a gun in Jersey.

Could you shoot the Mothman? Bird guys, what kind of lead do you need on that?

These are the important questions.:eek:

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I am just saying, with all the BS of having to drag my 5 star hotel queen out into the woods, keep her quiet, stalk the damn thing and FINALLY seeing it?!?! :eek:

He's coming home across the hood of my vehicle. :D

8. Car54

Car54 New Member

I agree with Dillinger, on a normal outing it takes my bride three days to pick out an outfit to wear. On a special hunting occasion such as this, my god it would take a month and the hunt would be over by then.

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Boys, you don't sell it as a hunting expedition. It's a picnic. A romantic picnic. It's just a picnic where you're bringing the Barrett.

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I would have no problem getting the wife into the woods. Heck, she would want to camp out as well. If I ever did shoot and kill Mothman, I'm sure she would want to disect the damn thing, too.

Since Mothman is the harbringer of disaster and death, I'm not sure it can be killed. Since Point Pleasant is in West Virginia, I believe if it could be killed, it would be done already. Then breaded and deep fried like catfish.

Still, evidence of its existence would be worth some heavy jack. I'm game. There are some areas around here that are like the areas it has been spotted. Anyone have a recording of a Mothwoman in heat so I can lure Mothman within camera range?

11. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I'm sure RSG could lure him in...;)

12. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Cute I am sorry u guys would have issues catching the M*****F***** But yeah I probably could lure him in :D;)

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Hey where is the lattest crazy we lured in here? The Gun Lady I think. I bet if someone took her out in the woods Bigfoot would cum a runnin.

LOL Tango and Thegunlady in The Bride of Bigfoot...................

Oh lord forgive me and bless the pigmys in new guinea

14. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Shooting bigsquatch is a felony in Washington(no joke). Here in Oregon there is no limit.

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

As far as the lead applied to Mothman- zero. Mothman will be diving straight for you, so it is a "down the throat" shot- no lead.

Head for the woods? Yeah- right- still digging out the freakin' road to the road. I left my snowshoes in my other pajamas.

As far as the other critters- you have never heard Jeff Foxworthy talk about visiting his wife's relatives in Louisiana, and having dinner, have you?

"This really tastes good- what is it?"
    ".........Never you mind that, city boy- you jus' put some mo hot sauce on dat dere....."

"OK- but does this swim or fly?"
    ".....Maybe it do......maybe it doan. Wann some mo red bean wid dat?":D

I just got back from beautiful Mt. Airy NC, and leaving early Monday for Chicago, so can only get photos of the undead in a voting booth in Chicago. However, later this Spring I will be in California, and hope to have photo proof of the of the existence of the only animal known to possess no brain- the Pelosipotamus.

16. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Somebody mention the Jersey Devil?

[​IMG]

Frank Lautenberg

17. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Sighted in Washington, D.C.

[​IMG]