The 2 Garbage Bags

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Aug 25, 2010.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags rips, and every once in awhile a $20 bill falls out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stops her, and says, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of your bag."

"Oh, really? Darn!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back, and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me."

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no", said the little old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to the Lambeau Field parking lot. On game days, a lot of fans come and pee through the fence into my flower garden. So, I stand behind the fence with my hedge clippers. Each time some guy sticks his thing through the fence, I say, '$20 or off it comes.' "

"Well, that seems only fair," laughs the cop. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Well, you know, not everybody pays."

2. jbd

jbd New Member

I would have paid the lady. LOL

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Entrepreneurship on the edge of Lambeau Field......Gotta give her credit for creativity!! :D

4. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

One in the bag is worth two in the bush?

5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

A little trim off the top, not too much now!

6. bgeddes

bgeddes New Member

She does circumcisions for tips.

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member