The “Is it Just Me” Thread

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Troy Michalik, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Do you ever feel the need to pee in the water in the urinal so it sounds like you are making progress and not just standing there being a men’s room perv, or is it just me?

Go.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Are you ever at the grocery store with a specific set of items in your mind, then you get into the aisle with the last three things you need and there is a collection of the slowest moving, middle of the aisle parking, grocery zombies and you just want to ram your cart into the back of someone's Achillie's??

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Is it just me or is it that there are not enough chairs outside the women's fitting room in departments for husbands to sit and not feel like lechers?

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Is it just me or does everyone get that uncontrollable rage to run every single Prius car off the road? :mad:

5. amoroque

amoroque New Member

Is it just me or whenever you find the perfect fishing spot another guy has to set up 6 feet away from you talking loudly on their cell phone, letting their kids throw rocks in the water and crosses your line 3 times in 15 minutes. :D

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Must be you because whenever some azzhat tries that with me I sternly tell them to move the eff along! :mad:

:p

7. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

Is it just me or does it seem like every time you get out to the range early and you are the only one on the firing with fifty stalls open, some young kid parks two spots to your left with an AR and no brass catcher and starts flinging hot brass at your head?

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Is it just me or dose anyone else get backed up and have to resort to rocking back and forth to get the poo going? :eek:

9. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Maybe I should wait until Tango weighs in on this, but right now I'm going to say that it's just you.

10. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Is it only me who uses Metamucil in their old age?

11. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Is it just me but when finished at a crowded urinal you shake your manhood with one hand and slap the side of the urinal with the other. You leave with your head high and envious looks from the little guys.

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Fire Arms!!!~!~!!!!

So this is what the World is cuming too!!!!!!!!:eek::) Get a Life Arse Hole!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

13. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

It was just you, but I'm off to Wal Mart to try this out now.:cool:

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Is it just me, or do you guys go to the grocery store, pick up your Centrum Silver, and the overhead music is something that was controversial when you were a kid, but beyond tame now?

Cashier: Okay, Centrum, grecian Formula, and Boost. $38.95, please.

Benny: You hear that? That's "Rock the Casbah", the Clash. Edgy stuff.

Cashier: Riiiiight, credit or debit?

Well no more. After I slap porcelain at Wally World, I'm shakin it up tonite.

Cashier: Okay, Horny Goat Weed, model airplane glue, and a box of Trojan Magnums. $38.95, please.

Benny: You hear that? That's "She Bop", Cyndi Lauper. It's an ode to masturbation. It makes me want to **** like Superman, and it takes me awhile to get where I'm going, if you know what I mean. Not like your boyfriend, the original Minuteman.

Cashier: Riiiight. Credit or debit, and here's my phone number.:cool:

15. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Nope! I do the same thing, except I just slap my manhood against the urinal stall walls a couple of times, just to make sure. :cool:

16. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

And I shall adopt your formula. It could be much more bountiful

17. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Ambition should be admired :rolleyes:

18. Squirrel_Slayer

Squirrel_Slayer New Member

There is nothing magical about it, it makes a mess.

19. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I hate when you're in the middle of a good log and it just stops. I too rock back and forth, on occasion :cool:

QFT. Especially when its the middle of the night, and you don't want to turn on the light for fear of burning your retinas out. The only indicator you have is that there is no "splash down" sound in the bowl, and your feet suddenly get warmer. :eek:

Is is just me or does anyone else practice mag changes in their underwear while watching Netflix?

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

HA HA HAHA ROTFLMMFAO.

No I have to do that sometimes too. In Fact I was so busy today at work today I couldn't get time to take a crap. So when I got home it was like that.

Is it just me or would everyone be much nicer if they all would just eat more bacon?