Thanksgiving horror stories.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Nov 16, 2010.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I was at my girlfriends mom and dads house,girlfriend at that time,a few years back and every body was ready to eat. Then their big hairy cat jumped up on the table and started walking down the middle of the table right for the turkey. Every body jumped up at the same time,to get the cat,the cat spooked and turned the table into a total free for all MESS!!!.Chairs were flying,along with all the food on the table. Was funny/gross at the same time. Her dad was cussing up a storm. Then another time my mom cut her finger and we spent the next six hours in the ER waiting room. Every body had to wait to eat so,us younger kids played football for the older people to watch in the front yard. That's my Thanksgiving Horror story...Anybody got one to tell ???...I'll tell about the x-mas tree falling over at x-mas.....SARGE_257 I know you have a story or two To tell...

2. orangello

orangello New Member

I don't consider it a horror story, but my favorite cat of all time was head & shoulders inside the turkey eating his way out many, many years ago. The look on Mom's face was priceless.

3. jca1

jca1 New Member

I eat Thanksgiving dinner with my In-Laws....top that crap!

4. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

You can not top that. That is the ultimate Thanksgiving Horror Story!!!! That is funny as hell:D

5. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Yea...My story was about five or six years ago....But Somebody has got to have a Frickin Horror Story or Two.....:confused:......

6. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

I ever tell you about when the Queen of England stopped in for turkey?

[​IMG]

7. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

my bad thanksgiving day. well morning.. happend about 730am on turkey day. me vs a semi.. it was a tie, you can see the semi in the background of one of the pics.

Attached Files:

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Mine is yet to come. The wife invited friends and family. She plans to roast one turkey, deep fry another, and bake a ham.

I'm getting drunk.

9. HotFudge

HotFudge New Member

I sat for 4 hours in -10 degree weather at a WVU/Pitt football game one year. Good thing we won, because that would've totally not been worth it otherwise.

10. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

Will not buff out. Glad you lived to tell the tale.

Cherokees will run forever...well, at least most of them. ;)

11. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Probably not gonna help.:cool:

12. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Idk... I think his plan's pretty solid...

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

These are so funny. I can't think of one to tell....

14. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Someone set my parent's dining room table on fire. The guilty party will remain nameless.

I still can't figure out how myself and my two brothers in law made it through the door at the same time. We are all 200+ pounds each.

15. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanksgiving 2002. Answered a knock on my door half way through dinner, to find a deputy waiting on the other side. I found out that the ex was divorcing me at that point. Looking back, it was the best thing she ever did for me.:D

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

That was the best Thanksgiving .....:D....

17. CGO

CGO New Member

1980's
    My cousin (15 yrs. old) wasn't much of a drinker but he decided to sneak a few shots of booze. By the time he sat down to eat he was pretty well messed up. He started eating and about 10 minutes into dinner he threw up all over the table/food. Everyone was gagging/screaming but me. I thought it was funny than hell. I couldn't stop laughing.

18. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

You would:p
    I would too...

19. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Man of the House...............

The worst turkey day of my life, the rabbit hunt the morning of thanksgiving I had to stay home and do the chores..... The only thing I didn't have to feed was the frickin dogs....Oh well, it was a good hunt for my uncles as they came home with 25 rabbits and a half dozen worn out beagles.....I hate turkey baked in an oven.......:eek: ;)

20. jyo

jyo New Member

Many (many) years ago, my mom's friend was cooking a turkey in the oven and forgot all about it and went to sleep! Woke up the next morning and the bird was burnt to a crisp.