Thanks for flea markets!

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by don-ohio, Sep 5, 2013.

1. don-ohio

don-ohio New Member

Finally found a gun I really wanted at the flea market. Got it today,a New Haven (mossberg 380).22 caliber semi-auto with a Simmons 3X9 scope. 150 bucks! I'm happy! don-ohio :)^)

2. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

I wish I could find good deals like that at a flea market but live in a gun friendly area and all the old people would have bought it before I could have produced the money. If they don't buy it, then there is a reason why.

3. don-ohio

don-ohio New Member

Yeah, I saw a lot of people older than me there.LOL!Don't know why they didn't see this as a deal,unless he had just laid out his display of several guns. I had just gotten 2 550 rd. boxes of hollow point Federal 22s at Wal-Mart, so getting a semi-auto made my day. don-ohio :)^)

4. godale

godale New Member

went to rogers ,ohio yesterday, bricks of federal ammo were 55.00. also a few guys with older marlin 60s asking 200.00

5. robertusa123

robertusa123 New Member

The prices at the flees markets here have been very high. Just saw a mosion 91-30 for 350. someone that doesn't know better will buy it. And don't get me started on the ammo re sellers. 100 bucks for a brick of 22lr

6. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Pictures !..............

7. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

That is the problem. People go to those things and don't know any better. The same guys pass on something in the store because they don't think it is a good deal will go to a flea market or an auction and pay 30% or more on an item because they think they have a "find", i.e. the Maverick 88 someone paid $500+ for last week.