Thank you to our troops!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

On this Happy Independence Day, I would like to take the opportunity to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all the great men & women who have served our nation and kept us FREE for the past 234 years.

There is no question that our Independence was gained by the actions of some very brave individuals, but without the greatest volunteer military the world has ever seen, we might not have been able to stay that way.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!!! *serious respect*

JD

2. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

+1 Thank you all who serve

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Agreed!! A salute to all who served and those currently protecting America.

4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Prayers for those who serve and those who have served. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Some gave all, all gave some.

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

+1 with much heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

6. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Thank you to all of you that have served or are currently serving. Stay safe.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Huge +1, JD.

I would also like to extend my thanks to all who emigrated legally here and became productive citizens throughout the short history of The United States of America. Without our brave men and women serving in the military and those who came to America to be Americans, we would have never been able to become the greatest country in the history of Earth. That is what Independence is all about!

Happy Fourth to all!!

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Land of the free, served by the Brave!

9. doctherock

doctherock New Member

JD I couldn't say it better, thanks for this post and thanks to all who served and all those who continue to all they do for us.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

AMEN!...and supported, honored and respected by many a loyal following.

SALUTE!

Jack

11. NGIB

NGIB New Member

This about says it all.

SALUTE!

12. Leatherneck1775

Leatherneck1775 New Member

Happy Birthday America!!! thank you to all the brave souls that gave their lives and those who have, and still serve to protect you !!!!!!!!!

********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ********************<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><
    ********************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ********************<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><
    <><><><><><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. 753X0

753X0 New Member

I'd like to thank the members of this forum. You are without a doubt thee most patriotic group I've ever had the pleasure of conversing with.

J D Kitchen
    Disabled Ret. USAF
    Combat Controller