Thank you S&W!!

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by colmustard, Dec 18, 2010.

1. colmustard

colmustard New Member

So about 3 weeks ago I went out shooting my sigma, after coming home and cleaning it I noticed the guide rod (plastic) was wearing. I have had the pistol for over 2 years and shot many many rounds through it. But the guide rod made the gun jam up when i cleared it after the cleaning before puting in the safe. ( I will clear a empty gun many times, I am a safty freak!) Seems the guide rod was worn enough to slip off its ledge, so I called S&W up they said send it in, I did that about 2 1/2 weeks ago and today I got it back!:D They replaced the guide rod and the extractor! This was my first time sending a gun in to be fixed and I am very happy with them!:) Also now I have my lovely sigma back. Been carrying a 1911 past few weeks which I love, but I have a fantastic holster for the sigma and now I get to enjoy it!:D

2. PaulDano

PaulDano New Member

Nice. I hate it when company's try to screw you over in one way or another. It sounds like S&W made it pretty easy for you, good to hear they respect their customers. :)

3. mag318

mag318 Member

Smith & Wesson has great customer service.

4. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Was there a charge for the work?