Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
I heard there was a "thank god i didn't buy a smegma er Sigma" forum around here somewhere?
;)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
bigj said:
Hey I got a m&p 9 and looking for a lite trigger any recommendations out there thank you
I hear the apex duty is real nice thinking of getting one for my .45

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Nice to see an M&P Forum! Thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Thank you sir, no us S&W auto loader folks can chit chat. Just hope no one gives me trouble for loving my loly sigma! :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Pretty cool seeing and m&p forum on here now. Always thought there should have been one since the m&p following seemed to be just as strong as glocks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
This is awesome because I have been contemplating on buying a M&P40C for a long time now and have a place to ask about them now. Honestly what would u guys recommend? 9, or 40, or 45. And also what makes the mp series so good or better than a glock. Every time I about to buy one I always say well I have a G21 and a G27 they aren't that much different from each other so why buy one????? Help me out. It's between the M&P and a USP. Is a USP that much superior considering the 500.00 price difference?

BTW I always wanted a USP. Don't know why, just have. And when I had enough money to buy one I bought a sig 226.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks for the m&p forum love the m&p line best I have has so far. Didn't care for the glock they are great guns just not for me !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love my .40 M&P full size...well, when the wife isnt shooting it anyways! Am picking up the 9mm 4.25 next month and cant wait to add it to my collection. Such an awesome line S&W put out, wish theyd do a .380 shield as well though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts