I posted a week or so ago about my buddy's bushmaster that was bursting amd the advice I got helped a great deal I had originally decided I didn't want to mess with it but I don't like to walk away from a problem so I tore it apart and I have to tell you that I'm a little embarressed at my initial aprehension. I've got an AK and can tear that apart blindfolded. I did it once just to see. The AR trigger is a little more complex but I'm fairly skillled and tore it down, polished it up and replaced the Disconnector Spring (it looked worn along one side) and it seems to have done the trick. We cannot seem to make the malfunction repeat itself no matter how we abuse it so I'm calling it fixed. The only trouble is that now I've had to move the AR-15 build off the "would be nice" list and on to the ""must have" list. Oh well, Tanner is in Denver a week from today and I had intended to drop some cash on a 1911. Might have to see what I can see. Thanks again.