Tfo

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by CasperUSMC, Dec 30, 2014.

1. CasperUSMC

CasperUSMC New Member

I want to here from the truglo tfo users. Haven't seen much bad about them. Want to know your thoughts

2. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Love them I have a set on a M&P 9c I also just take advantage of Palmetto State Armory sale they were selling them for $49 for the Glock and sig. I believe they still have the sig on sale but they work awesome during the day and night and I have several other guns with different brands of night sights but the TF0 those are great all-around day and night I would highly recommend them.
    They just came out with a new model I belive its called Xfo

3. rmsawyer73

rmsawyer73 New Member

I completely agree with Ez2b they are awesome sights. I have tfos on my g17 and sig220 and if I didn't already have regular night sights on my m&p45c I'd put it on that to.

4. CasperUSMC

CasperUSMC New Member

I think I will have to get some. Other than the palmetto deal u know anywhere else to get a good price on them. I don't have a sig

5. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Palomino should have them for any gun just check
    what you are seeing is their special on a one particular overstock most likely. they did have glock on sale but now its just sig but check their inventory or just google.
    Other than that no I can't help

6. CasperUSMC

CasperUSMC New Member

Sawyer I have seen high an low for glock. What r the difference. I'm hearing that the fo will break. Also hear they r easily replaced

7. rmsawyer73

rmsawyer73 New Member

I'm not sure what the height difference is I got just standard height and I think the FO will be fine there protected very well and the sights are solid and very easy to install took me 10 mins to pop the old ones in and drift the rear into place.

8. rmsawyer73

rmsawyer73 New Member

This is what they look like on my g17

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  9. CasperUSMC

CasperUSMC New Member

Did u guys install them yourselves. I'm having trouble getting rear to slide in. I have a home made sight pusher

10. rmsawyer73

rmsawyer73 New Member

Ya I did it on my own with a hammer and brass punch mine came out pretty easy

11. CasperUSMC

CasperUSMC New Member

I'm throwing in the towel. I am not gonna beat them in. Scarred I'll break them. Couldn't get the glock to push in. The tool I made won't budge my xd. Gunsmith it is