Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! New to the forum, but not entirely new to guns. Just purchased my first AR which I can admit I know very little about. But that's why I'm here. Looking forward to the great info that I'm sure this forum will provide.

Cheers!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
34,624 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here. You'll get lots of good information from knowledgeable people here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ultimate_sig said:
Hows it goin Tex. Im in Texas as well, love it here. What kind of ar did you just get and what do you hope to get from it
I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone.

I just purchased a DPMS AR-15 (223/5.56). I have been wanting to add a rifle to my collection, so decided on an AR-15 to serve as combo rifle, for home defense and hunting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
TXBeach said:
I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone.

I just purchased a DPMS AR-15 (223/5.56). I have been wanting to add a rifle to my collection, so decided on an AR-15 to serve as combo rifle, for home defense and hunting.
Nice collection there, ars are alot of fun. Changing out parts, customizing, there mens barbies.

Heres mine

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel

i also have a remy

Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood Shotgun

Attachments

·
RIP - In Memoriam
11,374 Posts
Howdy. What part of Texas? As you know, we're awfully big. From your name, I am guesing Gulf Coast region?

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Howdy. What part of Texas? As you know, we're awfully big. From your name, I am guesing Gulf Coast region?
That's a LARGE region in itself.....then again EVERYTHING from texas is big-look at yourself;)

Welcome to the forum mon ami, hope you enjoy your stay

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

JOIN the NRA << Click Here

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.