Texas Guns on Campus Bill

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by PSmitty1, Apr 4, 2011.

1. PSmitty1

PSmitty1 New Member

2. Simpleman

Simpleman New Member

Amen!

I hope it passes as well! Some people are ignorant when it comes to guns my sister happens to be one of them. She went to the Grand Canyon by her self may I add to go camping for a week. I asked her if she would be taking a gun and she replied " if I were to take a gun it would bring bad energy to me and trouble would be looking for me" then I replies don't you think if trouble comes looking for you then you would have wishes the you would have taken that 45 she said no like I said people are ignorant. I hope it passes!

3. opaww

opaww New Member

Ignorance is a disease that some people recover from and some never will. A slow patent teaching with facts may be the cure for some but alas others will never be cured.

4. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

This is good. IMO, the most important thing we need to do for our children and the future of this country is to stop teaching our children not to fight back! Children are being conditioned to be victims from very young ages. Regardless of what our children are told, it IS ok to defend yourself!!

5. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

The Bible refers to people as Sheep or Goats.

Both are great annologies.

I prefer not to act like a sheep but more like a Fox.

Too bad this bill isn't in OH as of yet.

6. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

OHIO, HELL! too bad this bill isn't country wide.