Texas Gun Shop Owning Gay Democrat

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Daoust_Nat, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

2. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Goes to show us,
    Can't judge a book by the cover,
    or something like that.

3. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Good for him!

4. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

I like that t shirt!!

5. Garadex

Garadex New Member

See it isn't just straight white conservatives who have "evil" guns used for "racist attacks". Good on him for using his right and defending himself no matter what his life choices are.

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Well, golly gee. Isn't it stereo typing to assume someone who's gay, black and democrat wouldn't be interested in guns. :cool:

7. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Exactly. I know plenty of gun owners who are black... I know gay & lesbian gun owners... I know Asian gun owners... I even know a Jewish-liberal- democrat-agnostic gun owner originally from New York city (married his daughter).... and I would be proud to know this guy. :cool:

Here's one thing to keep in mind... If any individual objects to another person on any other grounds other than their love of guns (and that's fine too... you can't like everybody and it's still a free country... for now), you might want to re-think your tolerance levels when it comes to the fight we have ahead on gun control.
    Do you think for one minute that the Anti-gunners care about what church or temple (if any) you attend, whether you are gay or straight, who you voted for in the last election or what color your skin is ??? The answer is no. They just want people who will tow their opinions on this one single-mindedly focused issue.

Maybe we (the responsible, law-abiding gun owners) should adopt that stand as well. It starts with thinking about how you present yourself especially at these public events. Before you go to the next one... take a step back. Look at your sign or placard and say "Does this really have to do with the issue at hand?" and also "If I were person A, B or C... would I feel welcome to join in and participate if I saw this person holding up this statement?" Just my 2cents here on MLK day... you can take it or leave it. Peace and justice to everyone and God bless America.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

stereo.jpg

typewriter.jpg

Stereo typing?

Does that really work?

9. potentialglock

potentialglock New Member

Where do they get the statistic "6 out of 10 Americans prefer stricter gun control"? $100 bucks I can walk down my street and be lucky to find 2 people who prefer stricter gun control.

10. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards.

11. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Welcome to the insane news media, a page right out of George Orwell's 1984.

12. potentialglock

Great book.......but if the govt starts telling me when and where I can have sex were gonna have issue.

13. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Uh,,,,,, well ,,,,,, yes-------- but :eek:

14. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Polls are fluid. Case in point; http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...pport-for-gun-control-measures-in-last-month/
    The interesting thing is look at the graphs attached. Primary cause of gun violence; 37% say parenting, 37% say violent cultural trends (video games, movies, tv) and only 23% say availablity of guns...???
    Are you in favor of armed security in schools; 54% yes vs 45% no....???
    and the most interesting one... Do you think new guns laws will reduce violence; 61% say no vs 39% saying yes ...????
    ....And this from CNN the people that employ that idiot Piers Morgan.... so I'm pretty sure not everyone they polled was white, straight, middle class, male, a hunter etc etc etc!!!

Kinda blows a hole in the Anti's stand that "the public is with us!!", don't ya think?? .....

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Where did they get that statistic? Why, they took a scientific survey.

New York City.

Riker's Island prison.

Why do you ask?

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

What!? The Jewish guy married his own daughter? LOL

Actually, it was a Jewish man who lives in Cali that taught me guns were not evil then took me shooting and I've been gun happy ever since. Weird, isn't it? I go to Cali to learn to love guns. He also guided me towards my GP100 as my first gun because he thought it would be my only gun. ROFL

17. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

The fact that he's a Texan must cancel out being gay and a Democrat.

18. potentialglock

No....no.....sadly it doesn't.....I went to high school in Texas......lots of gay democratic tree hugging liberals.... being Texan doesn't cancel out gay democraticness

19. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Nope. The fact that he's a Texan means he has a Texas view on guns. He's still gay stil a Dem

20. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Nive thing is the local media has been parading him as the poster child for gun dealers. The liberal Austin news media will put anyone on tv who is a black, gay, Dem. He is well spoken and has done much for the "cause" in left wing ATX.