Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
I hope I never need show anyone....
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a test.. My wife recently getting started , tee shirts, mugs custom printing. Just getting started. Any insight appreciated

·
Premium Member
S&W 637-2, M&P sheild 9mm
12,411 Posts
FirearmsTalk T shirts!

I am woman,: mid 90's, the local radio station was giving out some kinda prize to caller number x that could sing I am woman. I've never heard the song, but I made some kind of very sad attempt, causing the DJ to laugh uncontrollably. Got the prize.

Later in the day, a buddy of mine burst through the front door of my apartment Kramer style, and threatened me that if I ever sang like that on the radio ever again, he would charge me for any and all repair bills on his truck, as he literally ran off the road laughing when it aired.

Thread drift....

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
This is a test.. My wife recently getting started , tee shirts, mugs custom printing. Just getting started. Any insight appreciated
What part of your man cave is she taking over ? :p
That's a tough market to break into .
Buying small amounts is a lot higher than the profits will be .
Fun hobby but not a money maker .
A school friend does that & he buys truck loads of shirts at a time .
Buyers want cheap prices & right now ....... yep fun to deal with . :rolleyes:
Better to sell things you can eat . A lot less waste ! :p

·
Premium Member
14,628 Posts
Trying to mass market would be expensive. Is she trying to do a small custom order shop online? Seems direct sale to the user would be the easiest to start. Ebay might be an outlet. Facebook might be another.

Reactions: 9mil

·
Registered
151 Posts
Let's see some examples of some FirearmsTalk Tee shirts / graphics . I like good looking shirts with good looking graphics and like to wear my interests .
Recently bought a nice looking " Cast Boolits" tee shirt ... had awesome graphics on both front and back... the designer did an awesome job and you could order a wide range of colors ... Nice ... I don't wear black and every shirt now days comes in one color ...black !
Gary

·
Premium Member
14,628 Posts
Some "Biden Making the Taliban Great Again" shirts or hats would probably go well. I saw a couple hats on line for $25-30.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trying to mass market would be expensive. Is she trying to do a small custom order shop online? Seems direct sale to the user would be the easiest to start. Ebay might be an outlet. Facebook might be another.
She's thinking about an online store. Nothing definite, just toying around.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I lot to great points, thanks. Not looking to get rich from it. More of a hobby when she's laid off on the off times.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hobby is correct
To make money, you need multi item orders. Contact local sports teams, (little league) baseball, softball, soccer, basketball, football. Then make up Mom shirts, siblings, Coaches. Banners, flags sell well.
Older kids; travel jerseys, wind breakers, caps

·
Supporting Member
12,913 Posts
9 MIL
Just another Idea! My friend has a Country Store and Eatery called Bubba's Honey Hole. He is also located outside of a State Park here in Tennessee. The locals as well as the Tourists that come to the Park love Bubba Shirts and Hats.
Here is the Picture of BUBBA they have on their Shirts and Hats. I did not have the big picture that they have painted on one wall of the Store. But to give you another Idea businesses are a good market for Shirts and Hats as well as junior sports teams. Who simply need an inexpensive shirt for the Kids, like Pee Wee, Little League, Soccer Teams and others. Good Luck! Hope you will not loose your Mad Cave! :p
Font Material property Event Magenta Publication

MEET BUBBA!

Reactions: 9mil

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
9 MIL
Just another Idea! My friend has a Country Store and Eatery called Bubba's Honey Hole. He is also located outside of a State Park here in Tennessee. The locals as well as the Tourists that come to the Park love Bubba Shirts and Hats.
Here is the Picture of BUBBA they have on their Shirts and Hats. I did not have the big picture that they have painted on one wall of the Store. But to give you another Idea businesses are a good market for Shirts and Hats as well as junior sports teams. Who simply need an inexpensive shirt for the Kids, like Pee Wee, Little League, Soccer Teams and others. Good Luck! Hope you will not loose your Mad Cave! :p
View attachment 246333

MEET BUBBA!

Are those prices current!!??

·
Supporting Member
12,913 Posts
Cliff
Up until about a month ago. They went up a buck or two on some items. Because as we know, their supplier due to Biden's fuel prices regarding transportation of goods to businesses had raised their food cost.
But the sandwiches and other food their is fantastic to say the least. The also now have Pizza, Ice Cream, Sweet Potato Fries, and also on Saturday and Sunday, Sausage Gravy and Biscuits and Home Made Banana Pudding his wife makes every weekend.
In fact I had an Italian Panini there yesterday that is to die for! One will feed two people.

Reactions: Clifffalling

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I would order 2fried catfish sandwiches and a side of messy fries and then need a nap. I cant get enough of that kind of food.
As I read that, my wife is calling in a take out order of some really messy junk food. We're going to die anyway.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts