·
Registered
962 Posts
nice avatar ;) and welcome

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Shooter13. 54 Zippos?? :eek:

I am guessing former, or still active, military? Army? Marine?

JD

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
SHOOTER13, good to have you aboard!

.460 Rowland .... done the Canebrake way!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Retired

Yes, Dillinger, Retired after 31 years with the DoD...GS 2210-13 IT Spec involved with Cyber Crime and Intrusion Protection/Detection/Remediation of Defense Networks. The zippos were acquired at different ports of call as I traveled the continental 48. I'll be retired for a full year this April...

Thanks for asking...

And, Thank you, Canebrake, I've been to Sloppy Joe's in Key West...Nice place, one of Hemingway's favorite watering holes.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Yes, Dillinger, Retired after 31 years with the DoD...GS 2210-13 IT Spec involved with Cyber Crime and Intrusion Protection/Detection/Remediation of Defense Networks. The zippos were acquired at different ports of call as I traveled the continental 48. I'll be retired for a full year this April...

Thanks for asking...

And, Thank you, Canebrake, I've been to Sloppy Joe's in Key West...Nice place, one of Hemingway's favorite watering holes.
(Aha........Dill...........I think we're in trouble now!!! Think he can read our minds? $hit where's my helmet?)

Yes sir, if you believe the PR guys, but before he passed away, Cpt. Tony would argue with you on that account! He claimed the Hemster was so drunk he never made it the additional 1/2 block (from his house) past Tony's bar on Greene St. to get to Joe's! I spent my "A" school time down there.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Yes, Dillinger, Retired after 31 years with the DoD...GS 2210-13 IT Spec involved with Cyber Crime and Intrusion Protection/Detection/Remediation of Defense Networks.
So you were the anti-Skynet guy? :D

These guys seem pretty knowledgable & very hospitable; you should like it here.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
(Aha........Dill...........I think we're in trouble now!!! Think he can read our minds? $hit where's my helmet?)
I don't know. He seems harmless on the surface so far, but I am going to keep my helmet on just in case. You test the waters and try reading without yours for a bit. :cool:

JD

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I don't know. He seems harmless on the surface so far, but I am going to keep my helmet on just in case. You test the waters and try reading without yours for a bit. :cool:

JD
My head hurts, I'm putin' it back on!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome in SHOOTER13!

Thanks...Image is from a zippo...1 of 54 I own. Just got here and still setting up shop...C YA 'round Sarge !!
Welcome to the Forum Shooter13. With these Govt. times seems likely a GREAT choice for a Pro-Gun worker:eek::eek: Retire:p:p With your PC background, should be good mix with Cane+Dill!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts