Test your knowledge of 'gun control'

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sculker, Feb 23, 2009.

1. sculker

sculker New Member

:cool:

"No One But the Authorities Should Have 'Assault Weapons'"

If these people had "assault weapons," they would probably (check all that apply):

___ rob liquor stores

___ engage in drive-by shootings

___ leave them lying around where their kids could find them

___ blow away motorists during traffic disputes

___ go on schoolyard rampages

___ accidentally kill friends and family members

___ none of the above

Might there be a moral, historically justified need for "non-sporting" arms in the hands of "average citizens"? The next time someone tells you we need to ban "assault weapons," ask them to take this test. Why not send a copy of it to the politicians who represent you and see how they answer?

Gun Rights Examiner: Test your knowledge of 'gun control'

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

By 'these people', to whom is he referring? Authorities? Sorry, but I really don't get what he was trying to say.

I re-read it, and I think I may understand. I think that those who really understand the right to bear arms may have to think about that dealy. To me, at first, it made no sense. Then I tried to read it like I was anti-gun, and I can see where he is going. I do think that he could've had a better explanation of the irony behind the test.

I like it now. Good thread. Just typing out loud. :cool:

3. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Skull , if you go on the link, you see some prison guards arresting what I believe are Jewish prisoners. I think he might be referring to the prisoners. All I say is who knows what is in the hearts and minds of people. Although, this does not justify gun control.

4. Ridgerunnerras

Ridgerunnerras New Member

Gun Control = hitting your target

5. azalps

azalps New Member

Only a very few people have assault weapons, most of us have anti-assault weapons.

6. Bighead

Bighead New Member

these people
    [​IMG]