Terrorist Training Camps In USA

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dnthmn2004, Feb 20, 2009.

1. supergus

supergus New Member

There was a guy on Glen Beck the other day who used to be on the Bin Laden
    Task Force. He said there were something like 34 training camps in the U.S.
    Not very comforting... And they're not breaking any laws so there's nothing our gub'ment can do.

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Somebody get me an address, I'll round up trueevil1313, Junho, Benning Boy and a couple of other shooters I know.

We'll drop a few 168gr. Welcome to the US notes in on them for a friendly reminder of who they are planning for....:rolleyes:

JD

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

+1. If a terrorist training camp is legal, then I assume an anti-terrorist training camp is as well.

I've had about enough.

4. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

In the video, I saw a dot appear in MA literally over my home town. Can anyone find a list of where these camps are? If not, I need to do some research.

5. laynejc

laynejc New Member

We could just implant the terrorist with the patriot microchip. I am sure a lot of us have the tools needed.

Attached Files:

6. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

That is down right scary. They are right underneath me in Alabama.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Didn't the nut jobs that blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City have a bunch of friends that had a 'training camp'? The Black Panthers have them too. Terrorists are not just the arabic folk loving allah. The Pacific Northwest is a haven for extremest militia. :cool:

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

The Ft. Benning School for wayward youth teaches a great many things. And in order to leave there, you must be proficient in those things. And you never unlearn those things.

I'm not sure how we got here, but this is the one thread in all my time here that has really pi$$ed me off.

It's a slap in the face to the guys losing limbs and lives that these places exist within our borders.

I'm sick of the governments pseudo-Star Trek Prime Directive bulls***, we can't steamroll this little country, we have to protect their rights, beheadings are just part of their culture crap.

Sorry, my first rant.:eek:

9. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Yeah, me too. Saw 2 dots in Cali. One in Central Valley, probably in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range.
    I must plan an innocent hiking/camping trip to the area this spring/summer.

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

+1 on the rant, Benning.

Just another reason why I miss the ol' Gipper. That's President Ronald Wilson Regan. We as a country have gotten so p.c., that there are even Saudi schools here in the US that have geography books that have NO Israel on the atlas. Shows all that land as Palestine. Remember, we can't offend anyone, except US citizens. :eek:

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Headquarters for Jamaat ul-Fuqra in the US is located in upstate Hancock, New York. Other Jamaat ul-Fuqra locations include: Hagerstown, Maryland; Falls Church, Virginia; York, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee; Buena Vista, Colorado; Talihina, Oklahoma; Tulare County, California; Squaw Valley, California. Large complexes have been established in Red House, Virginia and Commerce, Georgia near Macon. Jamaat ul-Fuqra also has two basic training facilities in the Metro Toronto area in Canada.

The Jamaat ul-Fuqra front group and tax exempt charity, Muslims of the Americas, maintain offices in Tallahassee, Florida; Binghamton, New York; Springfield, Massachusetts; Dover, Delaware; and Roanoke, Virginia.

Springfield, MA is a half hour drive for me. My wife is conducting EMT-B training there. I'm going to have to push her to get her LTC and a gun even more now because she can carry while working. I shouldn't be scared sh1tless for the safety of my wife because of these a$$holes!

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

13. divinginn

divinginn Member

where in commerce georgia is that camp? that is right up the road from me,scary,maybe.

14. ScottG

ScottG New Member

At least we know where these places are. If worse comes to worse, the government will know where to go.......to f'ing surrender to them.

15. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

It showed one in Central Texas as well. Anyone know where that is?

16. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I haven't found much. There were a couple of addresses with aerial pictures of one or two of the camps, but no substantial list put together. Want to make a bet that the government won't let that info go public to protect Jamaat ul-Fuqra from people like us?

This website has some info.
    Al-Fuqra Exposed

This article gives an accurate location to their headquarters easily found with a GPS.
    Northeast Intelligence Network Jamaat ul-Fuqra Training Compound Inside the United States
    We can all gather at bkt's place for tea and crumpets, or in JD's case warm sourdough bread and butter, before we go.... deer hunting.:rolleyes:

17. divinginn

divinginn Member

I wonder what the odds are that they are being monitored by the guys in the black suvs? This a slap in the face to all American citizens especially the one who lost their lifes in 9-11 or their families and all who have served over seas in the sandbox. I am so mad I could spit nails.

18. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

While the idea of Muslim training camps sparks fear in a lot of people I would hate to see preemptive targeting of people getting together to practice civilian defense based on ideology or religion. Seems like a slippery slope. First it's Islamic groups, then Christian then any religious group and finally anybody getting together is deemed "terrorist" in nature.

19. WDB

WDB New Member

Skull,
    In the PNW the only extremest militia I know of in the NW is the Neo Nazis based in ID. If you have more info pass it on as this is were I live and this is news to me. I would have thought your neck of the woods would be the haven as it's just a small boat/raft ride from Cuba :D