Tell Mr. Kelly what you think.

Discussion in 'New Jersey Gun Forum' started by Jpyle, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

2. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

What an ass. You go, girl!!!

3. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

The author says that Shyanne is missing out on her childhood. At 9 I had my own guns and pack of beagles. Perhaps, Mike Kelly was a latchkey child who had no childhood. His remarks are the remarks of someone who has lived a very sheltered life. Maybe a few weeks in an area with no cell phone service would force him outdoors and into a life.

4. Millwright

Millwright New Member

What really frightens Mr. Kelly and others of his ilk, is Shayne having fun while training her brain in focus, concentration and body control that will be valuable tools in her educational toolbox. She's embarked upon a life-long ( politics permitting ) hobby that will open new avenues, possibly provide a better opportunity for higher education, broaden her life experience and may offer a career. Who knows ? She just might end up representing our nation in the Olympics ! I always like to see the "fairer sex" involved in the shooting sports.

5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Can't get the link to work.:(

6. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

7. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

8. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Only one question for Mister K.

Does your neck get strained, from keeping your head shoved

so far up your ass all the time? Say hello to the worlds biggest pansie,

Gersh, for me. What does it tell you when our little girls enjoy doing

manly things your full grown queers can't?

This is a 9 YEAR OLD who shoots an AR-15, and enjoys it.

9. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

The fact that she's more man than he is is very likely the source of his angst.

10. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Please remember the article was dated March 21, 2014.

But yes, the writer is still a wuss.

11. BVAL

BVAL New Member

All true c3 but just look at it this way,,,,,it been 16 months plus days that it was written,,,,,,now they are giving the first gold medal from Rio 2016 winner a hard time. FEMALE in Air Rifle.

12. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I guess he would prefer that only criminals have AR15s. Wouldn't it be terrible if children actually learned to defend themselves from child molesters and the like.

13. Certifiable

Certifiable Member Supporter

These are the most recent articles I saw for her. She'd be about 11 now and appears to be well on her way to a solid career in the shooting sports or at least an excellent chance at college scholarships for the career field of her choice.

Do you suppose Mr. Kelly had any idea of what he wanted to do for a living at age 11? Assuming he did, could it be that he had to put forth a little effort to get to where he is today? How much more effort would it take for a 9 year old girl to achieve the level of success she has already reached in just 2 years; shooting with professional shooting teams, learning a sport alongside professional shooters who know how to handle firearms safely, participating in state and national shooting competitions (she won 1st place in a state competition in New Jersey in 2015, by the way), not to mention finding her passion at such a young age and being wise enough to pursue it.

http://americanshootingjournal.com/shyanne-roberts/
    http://www.proshotproducts.com/Shyanne-Roberts_ep_74-1.html

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016