Television: FTF Favorites

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by sweeper22, May 14, 2011.

1. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

Getting bit by the "gun bug" a few years back has as least somewhat shaped some of the programs I like to keep up with on the tube. What TV shows cater to your inner most gun nut?

Here's my current favorite:

[​IMG]

A little corny at times, but pretty darn cool nonetheless. Lots of Sigs, which is a good thing. For a little fun, check out the Burn Notice IMFDB site.

Also really enjoyed:

[​IMG]

I missed the boat on: 24. Probably a great show and right up my alley, but I've actually never seen a single episode.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

"Justified"

It's not a "gun" show, but I really like "The Glades"

3. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Have you seen "Breaking Bad"?
    [​IMG]

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Family Guy, the Simpsons, Archer :D

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Shi's right, not so much a gun show, but my favorite show on TV right now, hands-down.

Attached Files:

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

7. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I'm with Ca357 on Justified. Great show.
    Archer is crazy funny and lots of uncontrolled gunfire.
    Real guns going bang when they show up on Pawn Stars.
    The Wednesday night lineup of shows on the Outdoor Channel. The family knows that is my tv night. Best Defense, American Rifleman, Shooting Gallery, Impossible Shots. Great fun.

8. BombDoc

BombDoc New Member

I'll watch anything I can find right now. Still adjusting my schedule so I can find anything on AFN in the TOC, with little success at this point. I did find Breaking Bad at the Muja-Mart. I'm liking it so far.

9. Pawn Stars. Seems like most episodes somebody brings a gun in, and its always something really old and really cool.

10. jca1

jca1 New Member

I like king of queens reruns......

I don't watch a lot of television.

11. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Speaking of gun shows. I like most particularly Sons Of Guns, the Red Jacket custom-made firearm-maker in Louisiana; and also Top Shot, a competitive show featuring marksmen from around the country. And on Saturdays (shows expired for the season) there were the Concealed Weapon Permit shows.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4btttLiVHkw&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV78dNU5IvY&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Last edited: May 15, 2011