Ted Williams Match Pistol .

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by Rant, May 23, 2011.

1. Rant

Rant New Member

co2 ..22 cal.. any thoughts? mod....126 1909.

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  2. Rant

Rant New Member

Just got it from My Wifes Father with a Slavic 618 gun that cant break wind but that pistal... very interesting! that pistal for a pellet.... hits very hard...! Does anyone the V... On this p? I like it it even has a safty on it it must be one mean mother pistal!

Last edited: May 24, 2011

3. Rant

Rant New Member

There was A ply wood Chicken made by my father in law and that Pistal blew the back off that chicken off... very..In.. at..10 yards...................

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Air or compressed gas pistols and rifles can be very powerful. There is a thread on the forum about an air rifle carried by Lewis and Clark on their expedition. Air Rifle Review
    above is a link for air rifles.

5. Rant

Rant New Member

Ok Does anyone have the velocity on these Hand air Pistols... they seem to hit very Hard? for a pelleT! Come on this is America? Not Canada! there should be some knowledge but I see not!

6. orangello

orangello New Member

7. Rant

Rant New Member

Hi O Great at least I have some feed back on this forum!

8. orangello

orangello New Member

9. Rant

Rant New Member

Super O... thanks!...

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

11. Shihan

I am not sure what picture you are referring to, if it is my avatar, I will let you know that the man standing to the left gave his life in defense of his country.
    For you to ask about where is the G-string, I find highly offensive. I would slap the taste out of your mouth, if I were standing in front of you.

You ask for the velocity of a Air Pistol that is no longer produced and hasn't been for some time, in some frantic misspelled nonsensical typing, that no one can understand.
    I gave you your answer.

You expect some one to give you an answer to a question that they can not understand.

Good day, Sir...I said Good day.

12. Shihan

You can call me whatever you want. You wanted to know the velocity I gave it to you.

The Ted Williams Match pistol is just a rebranded Crosman 150 which later became the model 2240 with a velocity of 460fps.

Take it for what it is worth.

13. freefall

freefall New Member

Rant, this is the second time I have seen you start posting a lot of non-sensicle crap about some obscure fire (or gas) arm and make denigrating comments about America when no one cares about your weird concerns. I don't imagine I'll be seeing a lot more of your crap. At least learn to use a complete sentence when you're insulting people. Buh-bye.:cool:

14. orangello

orangello New Member

Is anybody else confused here? :confused:

15. orangello

orangello New Member

Rant, you post some interesting stuff, but it can be difficult to understand. Are you posting from a celphone or perhaps a non-English-speaking country? It can be quite difficult to read your posts; i do hope you will try to be more clear.

Thanks

16. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

Rant, my opinion of you has only been reinforced by this thread. You have some deep psychological problems.