Ted says they should have been armed

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by woody63m, Jul 29, 2012.

1. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

my hats off to Ted Nugent! he is very vocal and passionate about gun rights and the 2nd admendment. he is not afraid to voice his opinion and although i don't always agree with him on every issue, i do respect and admire his courage to voice his opinion and stance on gun rights and freedoms. i applaude his conviction and the willingness to speak his mind and not back down. way to go Ted!

now if we could ever get him to join the forum here, now that would be awesome!

3. trip286

trip286 New Member

From the article...

And*Bob Asbilleprovided an alternative, “@TedNugent I say outlaw ALL guns & only let people have bows and knives. could still hunt no prob. But no more mass murders of innocent ppl”

Tell that to the folks at that grocery store in SLC where a man went on a stabbing rampage. Guess what stopped him? An armed citizen. Stabber brought a knife to a gun fight apparently. No one was hurt by the armed citizen or killed by stray rounds. The only damage done was by the psycho with the knife...

4. MrWray

MrWray New Member

These anti-gun libtards having no idea what they are asking for by wanting all guns banned, they have no effin clue!!

All it means is that we will be unarmed and unable to protect ourseves while the criminals will still have guns whenever they need them.you just wait until some of these pieces of amphibian sh!t are out somewhere when the SHTF, their tune will change very quick

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  5. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Yes they will

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Didn't columbine happen during the assault weapons ban?.... By kids too young to legally purchase firearms?

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Yes i do believe it did.

8. vincent

vincent New Member

I don't know about the first sentence, but they broke over 20 of their precious 'gun laws' before they even squeezed off the first shot...

9. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

that would be correct sir ..... 5yrs into the 94' AWB to be precise :rolleyes:

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

Here's an idea...
    How about we list every gun law they broke?
    I'll start with the most obvious, guns on school property. Now, the law may have been different back then, do I'm taking a gamble on it.

11. Axxe55

1999, i kind of doubt you are wrong on that.

12. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

I am curious how your average CCW carrier would fare against being shot at with an AR-15, in a dark, smoke filled room full of people who are in various states of panic...

13. Axxe55

how would the shooter have reacted if maybe someone with a CCW had fired at him? might have saved some lives, might not have. i don't think we will ever truly know the answer to that question. but i am an optimist and would like to think that an armed person with an CC, might have either slowed the shooter down until LEO's arrived or have him run off in fear for his own life because he was being shot at.

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I'm not average I don't think but I'd shoot the sob. Iv been gased 3 times in boot. They gave up when they couldn't make me sick.

15. trip286

trip286 New Member

The comparison...
    Average azzhole attempting mass murder...
    Average citizen with a ccw permit...
    My bet is on the average citizen with a permit, and I'll tell you why in a couple of very simple and easy to understand statements.
    Those of us who like guns, generally like SHOOTING guns, therefore, likely have more practice.
    Last count I heard there were at least 4 military personnel in the theater (I think there were more than that). Everyone in the military goes through some type of marksmanship training.
    Not every sailor is a rifleman, I know, but still...
    Also, mass murdering azzhole is looking for easy targets. Do any of these people EVER attack a gun free zone because they think someone is actually going to fight back? Hell no. He would have paused at the least, and fallen down into the fetal position crapping his pants at the most, with THE VERY FIRST round coming back at him.

He was untrained. The fact that he had four guns on him screams that to me like a banshee.

16. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

There is enough active and reserve Marines in civvies that he would be screwed if they was armed. "Every Marine is a rifleman"

17. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

I agree with him on this one, I don't always agree with the man but I love him just the same, he's one of my favorite people of all time but sometimes he can fall off his rocker so to speak.

Just like any of us can from time to time.

I've met him a few times, one time when I was about 13 and he gave me some good advice about a problem I was having and he seemed to genuinely care and listen, I didn't realize it then only later, how nice and honest he actually is.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  18. vincent

vincent New Member

Good question...Impossible to tell from here but maybe a little better than a CCW carrier who's roscoe was in the car...:cool:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  19. Wiebelhaus

Wiebelhaus New Member

Both of you have good points but just to reiterate, possibly not very well but better than without.