Teaxs Highway Patrol! Way To Go!

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by Sniper03, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Maybe the Mexican drug lords will think twice before attacking our U. S. citizens !!!! Jackasses.

Way to go Texas ....!!!!

As many know, Texas has a border problem. Lake Falcon is a lake that borders Texas and Mexico.Last year several boaters were killed by drug cartel folks from the other side. We are now aware that the automatic weapons used in the killings were probably from "Fast and Furious".

When Texas joined the Union as a sovereign nation in 1836, they retained the right to have a Navy to ward off the Mexicans, since the United States refused to protect them. This is their first Naval vessel of this century, small but potent. It will soon be safe to fish and boat on the Lake Falcon this summer.

Just about every Texan is prepared to be in a gun fight, and you can't have enough guns.

The TEXAS DPS - New 36 ft. Patrol/Gunboat >>>>
    (pictured at the Homer Garrison Law Enforcement Academy in Austin )
    Designed and built to patrol Falcon Lake . . . The armaments onboard Include 5 - static mounted [2 dual & 1 single] FN M240B 7.62×51 mm NATO Light machine guns, 2 - Barrett .50 BMG Sniper Rifles, and other assorted 5.56 rifles, 9mm sub machine guns, and grenade launchers.

MEXICAN PIRATES ? . . . . . . . "Bring 'em on!"

GOD BLESS TEXAS~ No more political correct BS! Envious! Wish I could serve on this one!

Attached Files:

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

Way to go Texas.

3. 1911love

1911love New Member

I wouldn't mind taking that fishing!

4. wittmeba

wittmeba New Member

Drug Runner boats.

[​IMG]

1911Love - would this be you?

The whole truth, nothing but the truth: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/drug-runner-boat.shtml

Examples:
    (Submitted June 2010)
    Subject: OH NO SIR! OFFICER! WE'VE ONLY BEEN FISHING!............

oh, no sir, officer !, we've only been fishing, believe me . . .

Fast Drug Boat

2,000 HP Outboard Inflatable ...

Here's the latest drug runner toy from Europe ...

This thing belts across the English channel 3 times per week and was just a blur on the radar screen of the British Coast Guard.

They were so astonished by the speed of the unknown craft, that they brought in a special high speed helicopter to chase it.

300kgs of pure cocaine were found on board. Of course, you'd have to be on drugs to put the throttle down on this thing!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  5. 1911love

1911love New Member

LOL! That boat is set up just like mine.

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Texas DPS has had that boat for a few years now. i saw pictures of it a few years ago when they first got it. haven't heard much about it since then though.

it's big, fast and heavily armed! IIRC, it also has a couple of Browning M2 machine guns along with the other smaller machine guns.

it helps even the odds quite a bit with the drug runners.

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

AXXE,

I had also seen it! Maybe there is a reason we have not heard much about it! If they are in fact using it to get some trigger time! Good For Them! Wish I could join them!
    I saw it in person at an LE Conference in Texas and it is a beauty! All I could say when I walked around it was WOW!

8. Axxe55

it's an awesome boat no doubt. i am just curious as to why we don't hear anything about it though. maybe it plays a role in stealthy drug indiction operations and it's kept somewhat secret.

9. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Torpedoes? It needs torpedoes! Oh, and mortars. Definitely mortars.

10. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Guided missiles.

11. Axxe55

hell, i'd want to get her out on a huge open lake and open her up and see just how fast she can go!:D

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Well, they could go old school and have Greek fire. Then they can make some extra crispy burritos. ;) oops, was that inappropriate? :eek:

13. Axxe55

yes, quite inappropriate, but still funny as hell!:D

14. Mongo

Mongo Active Member Supporter

I would add laws rockets, one of those helmets that point the guns where yo are looking too, plus what ever else they think they need.

15. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I have seen it a few times rolling through town. They wheel it up from the border every so often. They have a couple of REALLY NICE helo's too. Something like 30 mil each. Quiet, fast, FLIR, and snipers on board. Though they have restricted the aerial use of firearms lately. I have seen them doing aerial gunnery quals at their facility in Florence. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

16. 1911love

1911love New Member

Why have they restricted aerial firearms usage?

17. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

They opened up on a fleeing pickup near the border. Killed a guy in the back. He had just entered the sovereign soil of the Republic of Texas w/o proper authorization, but did not deserve to die.

18. Byron0022

Byron0022 New Member

I look at things like this a little differently. While he didn't deserve to die he put himself in that situation. We had a homeowner shoot a 17 year old man here in North Ga recently. As soon as I found out his name I trolled his social media to get a idea as to what he was like. Gangbanger. Couple of days later, after his family had been on the news trying to make him look like a saint I rechecked his social media and his negative posting was gone. Imagine that. Thing is, just as with this border jumper, both put themselves in place for bad stuff to happen, so while they still get a certain amount of sympathy it's defiantly not on par with the sympathy the truly innocent get.

19. Logical Deduction:

If Texas has a Navy - which it obviously does - then Texas needs men trained to operate in combat situations - anti-drug-runner units - from those vessels.

In other words,
    TEXAS MARINE CORPS!

That should put the fear of the Almighty into anyone with good sense, and some druggies and leftists as well.

If I still had decent knees I'd volunteer.

20. JW357

JW357 New Member

Where can I sign up?