Team Obama Shutting Down West Texas Oil Industry to Protect a Lizard?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Look for all Government agencies to use policy to further the agenda of the Leftist Progressives in power. This will all change in 2012. By then people will have had their pockets picked enough to understand what is actually happening.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Oh c'mon man, they gotta take care of their relatives.

4. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

Maybe Rick Perry will finally get tired of all the D.C. bullsh!t and succeed from the Union.

We "Native" Texan's can only hope!

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I'm telling you this is getting completely out of hand! :mad: These Gov't agencies need to be either reeled in and controlled or disbanded altogether.

Why is nobody not suing the pants of these agencies and their bogus reports numbers? :confused: They are flat out perpetuating fraud with these bs numbers and conclusions! :mad:

6. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Not only that, these departments of everything and whateverthehell are unconstitutional!! It is not their worry for the effin turtles and moths and lizards and worms. That is the States business and the States alone!!!:mad:

7. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Nice, lizards and snakes, good play!

8. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The drug cartels are driving their loads in over restricted land and the Greenies wont let the Border Patrol in to stop them. We have a stack of idiots running the country and you wonder why it is in such a mess. A whole bunch of agriculture was shut down in CA because of a useless little fish. There is no common sense in government just ridiculous regulations and stupid bureaucrats.:mad: It would surprise me if the government did something that made sense.:eek:

9. bkt

bkt New Member

The environmental cause is the excuse that has been given, but the real reason has nothing to do with a lizard or the environment.

10. culdee

culdee New Member

policy?

maybe they are just good practicing Buddhists?? Naw probably not.

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Obama is going to investigate high gasoline prices? Remember when he campaigned and said that energy prices would necessarily rise? He's an even more evil manipulator than OPEC. At least they only screw other countries.

12. cjbubbadoc

cjbubbadoc New Member

There is nothing to say, except even my mother a liberalist for many years has finally seen the light. Both my parents have been reitired for two years now and still paying fed. income tax (like they had full time jobs) to fund this B.S. If only she would have joined the right side sooner.

It's going to be tuff to beat a nation of free loading, illiterate, and uneducated people. I'll still vote anyhow.
    On a lighter note if you don't like the fuel prices drive a horse!!
    :D

13. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I'd rather save a horse and ride a Cowgirl. ;)

14. cjbubbadoc

cjbubbadoc New Member

I think we can do both...

15. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

How close is this to the mexican border? Could this simply be a convenient excuse to prevent building a fence along the border? Seems likely to me.

16. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I agree! Some may call me a "conspiracy " guy, but, whatever. Like I said in the tortoise thread. It isn't about mice or moles or global warming or any of that BS. As long as we are "dependent" on foreign oil, our government has control and leverage. It is always a control game to these effers!!

17. orangello

orangello New Member

The ethanol scam has accomplished his aim pretty well, IMO. It was sneaky and effectively duped a lot of people. Now even the watered-down ethanol fuel is more expensive than real gasoline should be, IMO.

The corn should be fueling the cows and such.

18. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

19. General_lee

General_lee New Member

My thoughts exactly.

20. General_lee

General_lee New Member

My thoughts exactly.

People are calling these leftists idiots. They're not idiots, they know exactly what they're doing. WE are the idiots for believing their excuses and not watching what the other hand is doing.