Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .45acp

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by mudslinger79, Feb 21, 2011.

1. mudslinger79

mudslinger79 New Member

Has or does any of you guys & girls have any experience with this handgun? From the holding it at the LGS it feels good in the hand, good balance, I like the stainless slide. Im more concerned with function and reliability. From what I've read people either love or hate them. With the biggest complaint being the trigger pull. Any words of wisdom/experience will always be appreciated.

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I have no experience in the .45, but a good friend and shooting buddy has a 24/7 Pro LS in .40 S&W. I have put several hundy rounds through it myself and I can say this for the 24/7 LS series....they shoot and are reliable from my experience. I think the weight and strength of the stainless slide helps a great deal. Yes, the trigger pull is alot of take up. But, just like anything else, we adapt to the machine we are using. I've never had 2 cars drive the same.

3. mudslinger79

mudslinger79 New Member

From what I've read, people praise its ability to eat anything, feed well and its accuracy. Honestly trigger pull is the last thing on my mind. If I EVER have to draw my gun, the way the trigger feels is the least of my worries.