taurus pro 24/7 9mm

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by skepler, Mar 23, 2011.

1. skepler

skepler New Member

i have a taurus sub compact 24/7 9mm. i have a decocker problem. when i use the decocker it fires the pin, is that something i could probally fix or does it go to the shop

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

This gun is seriously unsafe and it needs to make the long trip to Taurus. My new 24/7 Pro failed withing a week and it took about 3 months to get it back - live and learn - I wouldn't take a poly Taurus as a gift...

3. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

The one thing that absolutely, positively, must not happen when decocking...is occurring. That's really amazing. Imagine the horrible results that could emerge from what I can only assume is a carry gun. Even without hurting anyone, what if it went off in a store or something? Take this gun entirely out of commission and keep it (and all mags) unloaded until Taurus has worked on it.

This is why I won't even consider Taurus. Too bad, because they do offer some interesting stuff at affordable prices. An extra $100 or so will get you into a super reliable firearm in an otherwise similar platform to the 24/7.