Taurus pistol

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by indian25, May 14, 2010.

Tags:
  1. indian25

indian25 New Member

Who can talk to me about taurus pistol?:(

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Last edited: May 14, 2010

3. indian25

indian25 New Member

js

thanks dude for the info...

I think i'll never buy one and i will wait for a glock 17 or the p99.

see ya

4. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

I have owned many Taurus handguns and never had a problem with any of them. I am about to buy another one, I am thinking about the 809:)

5. indian25

indian25 New Member

Js

about the 1911? you got one? And did you shoot a lot with???

6. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Active Member

I have a Taurus 1911 and it's been 100% reliable. I feel that the 1911s are somewhat exempt from the rest of the (sometimes) junk that Taurus puts out. I've not seen a bad Taurus 1911 or heard of one. That sure don't apply to the rest of the lineup by Taurus. I've seen too many (and heard directly) dissatisfied Taurus owners to recommend them.

7. indian25

indian25 New Member

nice to know but i think i will go finally with a norinco one cause im a gunsmith student and my goal its to make my gun better with polishing and threading some part than i will add some part to make it nicer! Maybe changing some internal piece and change the trigger what about that......

8. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Any 1911 is better than some of the other pistols out there.

9. freefall

freefall New Member

i hav a Taurus model 94 stainless 22 LR that i like a LOT. It's light, accurate, doesn't like to be dirty but who does? I've thought about getting a .44 mag Tracker, but have been skeered off by comments I've heard here.

10. Uchahi

Uchahi New Member

I own a Taurus 1911 - very good, no problems. I have shot the Judge, 24/7 pro .45 cal, the 24/7 9mm and they are all very good guns. Some are better then others this is true with most guns producers though.

11. SWCC1979

SWCC1979 New Member

They make a good gun.Not the greatest,but a overall good gun.I've fired a few and they feel solid.

12. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

I have owned a Taurus judge public defender and it has been a great gun, i have also owned a PT 111 Pro and i got rid of it about 3 days after i got it because no matter what i did, it wouldnt cycle rounds, so i sold it and bought a XD.

13. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I owned a Pt 111 Pro and an M85 ultra-lite. They both had problems. I will never buy another Taurus. I own and have owned a lot of guns. Taurus is the only brand I refuse to buy.

14. jakebrake

jakebrake New Member

owned a stainless pt 92 and a blued pt 96. no problems, just didn't care for the safeties. trigger pull was so so.

berettas had nicer trigger pulls. and i like a decocking safety.

15. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

I have a stainless 92 that is a hide out gun in the barn. I would go toe to toe with that gun against any snake that crawled into my yard:D., and if the barn burns down I won't miss the gun. It's basic, dependable, and cheap.

16. jakebrake

jakebrake New Member

i've been using the "hyundai" analogy for years.