Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Taurus Millennium .40 cal. in stainless. I'm considering trading or selling to get Glock 30S. I'm wondering what the value of the gun would be. It's in excellent condition with maybe 100 rounds fired. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure what I could sell it for?

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I have a Taurus Millennium .40 cal. in stainless. I'm considering trading or selling to get Glock 30S. I'm wondering what the value of the gun would be. It's in excellent condition with maybe 100 rounds fired. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure what I could sell it for?
Prices stated are about right-
Do the trade or sell it-
MUCH better off with the G-30---Great carry peice :cool:

·
Registered
821 Posts
ALfiremedic1 said:
I'd agree with that price. I bought a used on for 260....it kept dropping the mag. Needless to say, I no longer own the gun.
That is EXACTLY why I sold my millennium pro in .45acp. It's a poor design for the mag release, and snappy as hell!

Yeah I would say don't be surprised if they lowball you at $200....might be your best offer. The 30S looks mean, they basically put the G36 slide on the G30 frame which makes it a little smaller in height

·
Registered
164 Posts
StainlessSteel215 said:
That is EXACTLY why I sold my millennium pro in .45acp. It's a poor design for the mag release, and snappy as hell!

Yeah I would say don't be surprised if they lowball you at $200....might be your best offer. The 30S looks mean, they basically put the G36 slide on the G30 frame which makes it a little smaller in height
I loved how it felt, but it seems like all the Mil pro models have that same issue. If that problem was fixed, then I might buy one for the night stand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts