Taurus Judge

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by lbruhn, Jul 8, 2013.

1. lbruhn

lbruhn New Member

I have a Taurus Judge, it shoots real nice, but can I shoot it to much, I heard it has a shelf life. I am con fused.

2. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

are they talking about the ones with the laser?

3. KingGlamis

KingGlamis New Member

I wouldn't be too concerned about it as long as you clean it well often. Most guns will outlive their owner unless maybe you are talking about tens of thousands of rounds a year. And besides, if I ever shoot a gun so much that I wear it out I would be proud of that fact and feel like I got my money's worth out of it. Then I would buy another one.

4. lbruhn

lbruhn New Member

Thank You, it is so much fun to shoot

5. alwaysarmed

alwaysarmed New Member

Well since tarsus has a lifetime of the owner warranty than how can it have a shelf life lol.

They only thing is doesn't cover is grips sights and I think finish (not sure on the last one

I just checked that on line and it turns out I was wrong. ( I wish I could say this is the first time lol) anyway it says "LIFETIME OF THE GUN NOT THE BUYER) I'm thinking that this is something they have recently changed because I remember reading the same repair policy and it saying my original thinking lol

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  6. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

If you can wear out a gun it is a piece of crap or you are a rich man with lots of time on your hands. Shoot it and enjoy.

7. string1946

string1946 New Member

If taken care of it will last several life times.

8. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

To worry about shooting a gun you own too much is like worrying about humping your wife too much :confused:

9. dlh2689

dlh2689 New Member

If you take care of you gun you don't have to worry about shooting it too much. Keep it clean and don't abuse it and your Judge will treat you well.