Tattoo's---Who has them.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by iloveguns, Mar 3, 2009.

1. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Let's see them. Here are 4 of my 16. Well 14 now cuz I turned 3 into 1 big one.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I've got jump wings on my left shoulder and a dragonfly on my right. I'm thinking about getting Borneo roses on the front of each shoulder. I'm trying to come up with a back piece for the summer too. Currently, my plan is to get a Japanese style piece with a koi and a dragon.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

I got hammered in New Orleans many years ago while waiting for some paperwork for a buddy's marraige license. On the ride home, i noticed my leg hurt; my "good buddies" let me get a tat on my ankle, like a friggin girl. :rolleyes: At least it wasn't a dern butterfly or a unicorn. It denotes the college where i got my masters degree. FWIW, i've been told that on the bony part of the ankle is one of the least pleasant places to get tatted.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I left out "for sane people". :D That is crazy man, just crazy. I was not THAT hammered, don't know that i've ever been THAT hammered.

5. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Lol I would have to be passed out to the world for something like this to happen. Lol This isn't mine by the way. Just something I found one day looking for dragon tats:D

6. sniperbob

sniperbob New Member

Funny you mention this today. I just got a really great one today. Of course i have a bunch more, but this one is one of my favs. I wasn't really gunna post the pic yet cause it aint finished. I just had my first sitting today and all it is is the outlines. It will be a couple more months before i can get the finishing touches done. Well my pic is a little to big and i don't know how to make it smaller so i guess yall wont be able to see it after all. Anyway, it is a full back tattoo of the second amendment on an old scroll with a couple of different fireams in the pic too.

7. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

sniperbob. Figure out a way to shrink it bro. I have go to see it. :)

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I got one. I paid half and a buddy paid half. I guess it was him saying thank you for.

Thank You for what? Letting him bang my wife while I was deployed. (No I didn't LET him)

Needless to say never got another one and am thinking about getting this one burned the hell off.

[​IMG]

If I get another one it is going to be this.

Picture 3.png

That is my family brand. That would be the only tat I would ever think of getting.

About the getting drunk thing.

I got hammered one night at a full nude bar out by Waco Tx. The next day when I woke up I had a very dull pain in my left chest area. Still hung over I didn't bother because my head was hurting even more. I get out of the shower and I am drying off when my towel catches MY NEW NIPLE RING. HOLY CRAP DID THAT HURT. I guess there were two ladies in nothing more than a thong going around the club giving free piercing with the purchase of a ring for $5. I said what the hell and took my shirt off and got one done right in the middle of the nastiest club I had ever been in. Talk about a bad idea within 2 days it was infected and my nipple was now as red as a cherry and the 5 times it's normal size with some kind of green stuff oozing out the side of it. I cleaned it up and kept putting bag balm on it and it healed but now my one nipple is a different size than the other. I kept that ring until i got caught with it at NTC by the BN SGM that was fun standing there face to face buck nakkid getting screamed at by a buck nakkid SGM.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I don't have any. Thought about it a million times, even drew some up, but never did it.

The only markings I got are a couple of childhood accidents, a couple of surgeries and my reminder of when the Gravelings came and tried to take me early. I fooled them though and just played dead.

Just had my rebirthday in Jan. I turned 7. :D

JD

10. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I have none either, tho I have considered it many times. The thing is, EVERYONE has them now.

I have some great scars, tho.

Ok, JD, I'll bite. Since Gravelings don't attend 'born again' ceremonies, can you elaborate?

Maybe a scar thread. :eek:

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

These are Gravelings. They are sent by the creator to snatch you when your time is up. It's from a show called Dead Like Me. One of the reasons that my female unit and I have such a strong relationship is because we both had near death experiences where the Gravelings came for us, but we battled back and didn't get "taken".

I took 12,500 Volts and should have been dead as a doornail, but, for whatever reason, I was able to outsmart the Gravelings and live many another day....

Attached Files:

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

HOLY CRAP D you like Dead Like Me? I love that show...

Ok you sissies at the 1st annual Firearms Talks beer boobs guns and fun shoot you two are getting tats stop being girley men already.

At least you don't have friends like my dad. He and a few others had one guy in there group that thought tats were nasty and worthless. So one night while in port in Pear Harbour they decided to take him out and get him drunk as a skunk. Then take him to the local tattoo shop and get him a pair of screws (Props for you nonsquid folks). Ok no to bad a prop on each arm right WRONG. They were so nice they got him two screwes on his azz yes one on each cheek. He couldn't figure out the next day why his azz hurt so much. untill he took a shower. Boy talk about being pissed off. He got screwed on the azz. LOL that was one of teh funniest stories my dad ever told me.

13. 1861

1861 New Member

I'm 63 years old and have never even considered it . I have too many scars anyway .

14. genie

genie New Member

Unknown Tats?

Anyone have knowledge of Angelina Jolie's most personal tattoo?

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Who you talkin' 'bout? :D

16. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Way to peak JD's interest. I'd suspect the word 'Dillhole' on her outer labia! (somtimes I make myself laugh!)

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

^ She has so many anymore it's difficult to keep track. She has actually been replaced at the top of my list for Megan Fox, at least for the time being. :p

JD

18. user4

user4 New Member

I have this tattooed on my leg:

I bet there aren't many here who know what it is. Though I am guessing Sgtdeath and Jirozero may have a clue.

[​IMG]

19. Quasi

Quasi New Member

I'm thinking about inking over my prison tats with an Obama portrait, or maybe the DailyKos logo.

20. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

YOU AND DILLINGER. GIRLIE MEN yah I said it. Wacha u gonna do aboutit.