Tannerite?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Swervin, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Swervin

Swervin New Member

I have found a rimfire alternative to tannerite.... One that will explode with a rimfire. Most tannerite needs a minimum of 223. velocity or weight bullet. Will rimfires reactive targets set of centerfire reactive targets..... Google sucks.... Anyone try it?

2. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

1/2 of all wildfires in Idaho this year have been started with these exploding targets.

3. Swervin

Swervin New Member

Fun facts with flat tire

4. Swervin

Swervin New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXONItsEU7E&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I kind of doubt half the wildfires in idaho were started by tannerite. And thanks for help with my question flat tire... You're a lifesaver

5. Swervin

Swervin New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB_Yoi5HHyY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Here is an example of a fridge being destroyed in a buddies pasture. This was fun

6. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

Hey Swerdervinder, is that you in the video ?

7. Swervin

Swervin New Member

Me and about eight buddies

8. Flat Tire

Flat Tire New Member

UHH ?? The other video ????

9. Swervin

Swervin New Member

Is fps russia my call sign?

10. Swervin

Swervin New Member

No I'm not famous for making videos, and having access to large amounts of explosive, full auto firearms, etc. I made the video that sucked

11. Swervin

Swervin New Member

If tannerite was the reason for any fire, it was because someone strapped it to a propane tank or gas can, etc. generally it is firesafe..... This 4th of july we have a large amount of tanni saved up. Because of the lack of moisture my money went there instead of fireworks....

ForumRunner_20120620_205408.jpg