Tangos May Madness Giveaway.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Apr 30, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

This is for non supporting members ONLY. It is really a pay it forward kind of deal. What I am proposing is that all junior and senior members of the forum that would like to get a one year supporting member roll post to this thread. I will let it go for 15 days then from the posts I have I will pick a winner and pay pal the money to notdku with your screen name So he can make you a supporting member. Then what I need you to do is the same thing the next month. I want to see if we can keep this going for the rest of the year.

But what does being a supporting member get me. Well lots, you get to hang out with the kool kids in the Bunker where there is more than just gun talk going on. You get the nifty looking banner under your screen name. Then you get access to the knowledge base as well where you can post comments and even post your own article for something that you know a lot about in the firearms world.

So post a little about yourself and why I should make you a supporting member. On the 15th of May I will place all screen names into a hat and PVT Tango (My Son) will draw the winning name out of the hat.

Rules:
    1. you must be a non-supporting member in good standing with the mods.
    2. you must post in this thread.
    3. you must be willing to pay it forward the next month.
    4. you must like guns.

2. Rare Faction

Rare Faction New Member

Not a bad idea, I'll throw my name in

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I'll take supergus for the win.

4. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Not sure what your talking about there Skull? Your already a supporting member.

5. jammon3

jammon3 New Member

I'll throw my hat in.....

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Oh com on only two guys getting in on this. I figured a ton of people would be up for this.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Bump Gotta bump and grind.

8. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Man, if I was a non supporting member, I would be all over this.

With the plethora of information available to supporting members, I'm amazed that there isn't dozens of people with their name in the hat.

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Pay it forward!

* BUMP *

Two sign-ups?

Jeeze guys, Tango I wish you did this when I was a NOOB!

10. Rare Faction

Rare Faction New Member

Hah, it's hardly a drawing with only 2 names in a hat.

SOMEONE ELSE SIGN UP FOR THIS! =)

11. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

I guess me as well...but I can't guarantee me fronting money for the next month...have no job and I'm having to penny crush....so you might want to leave me out.

12. canebrake

canebrake New Member

No pay, No play.

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I suppose those members who are here alot and are not Supporting Members do not realize what they are missing in the Bunker. I've seen alot of newer members sign up before they even get to Senior Member status. I forsee 3 weeks of pay forward deal...

14. WDB

WDB New Member

The winner not only gets to be a supporting member they will be sponsered by Tango! That is a heck of a way to become a supporting member. Not only do you get in on all of the tech info, the monthly giveaways (heck the monthly give aways are worth more than double that) and the other goodies in the bunker you get in with Tango's thumbs up. I thought people would be all over this. Membership is a mere $15 and Tango is putting that up for you knowing that in a month you will see the value and offer the same to another member. It is a sweet deal!

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Here's some items in the Supporting Member give away for this month:

1borelight.jpg

Vet FTF 023.jpg

This drawing winner will be eligible for the SM drawing at the end of this month!

16. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

Hey, I just found this thread thanks to WDB. I'd love to get a chance to join in.

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

And best of all, you can screw up really bad, and it will all be Tango's fault since he's the sponsor, and you're in the clear!

18. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Boy ain't no feeling like a set of Bridgstone M726 11R22.5 truck tires when you get thrown under the bus.

19. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Tango, door sales flat? Gone to truck tires?

Funny stuff! [​IMG]

20. canebrake

canebrake New Member

BB, I see with your avatar you failed one more manly test question. [​IMG]