Talk about a fanatic.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, May 5, 2010.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

2. ALSGUN

ALSGUN New Member

Gee I thought it was real:p:p:p

3. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

She can BLOW me up.

Attached Files:

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I had a moment where I had to say "Who the EFF is Mickey James?!" :eek:

I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 14, so I had no idea. I have seen the new age stuff while flipping channels and I have seen some of the "Divas" in other publications.

Apparently Mickie James has a whole Mary Ann thing going on and is quite attractive.

But still, to threaten to blow up the WWE headquarters for her?!?!

Not so much....

5. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

It's still real to me, Damn it.
    [​IMG]

It is SPORTS entertainment, key word SPORTS.

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Back in the day, wrestling matches were huge fun entertainment. The beer was cheap and there was always something cool going on. As a kid in Minneapolis, we'd go near every Saturday night. They'd sell beer to anyone and there were always drunk chicks nearby. Nothing like an evening with The Crusher & Dick the Bruiser!

The last match I can remember attending was in the late 80s in San Antonio. I was heading up the ramp towards the beer concession and met up face-to-face with The Undertaker. I'm 6-4 and I felt like a little kid looking at that fella - he was freaking huge. The Junkyard Dog was the headliner that night and I always got a kick out of him - may he RIP...

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I stopped watching after George "The Animal" Steel and Andrea The Giant died after them there was nothing. I do remember CO CO Beware and his Parrot then there was Jake the Snake Roberts who is so effed the hell up right now it is not funny the last time I seen him he was doing small shows in schools and smokin crack.

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I worked as a bellhop at a nice place where the wrestlers used to stay when in town. They were great tippers. There were a few fights in the bar when arseholes would talk crap to them. I remember Brett Hart got his azz kicked once in the parking lot by some local guy. I also remember Dustin Rhodes asking me to take his bag to the lobby from the concierge lounge. I did not have a cart with me, but damn! That thing had to weigh about 80 lbs. He could have carried me and the bag to the lobby under one arm. He did give me a 10 spot, so that was cool. This was like '91 or so.

Shihan, Rick Flair had a restraining order against one crazy local broad. He actually paid for a room where I worked and stayed somewhere else. She used to call and say she was his wife and they needed adjoining rooms. He was old then, forget about now.

Some of those wrestling fans are just plain crazy.

9. Shihan

Whether you like or you don't like it, Learn to love it 'cause it's the best thing going today. WOOOOOOO. Stylin' and Profilin'. WOOOOOOO.

Attached Files:

10. Shihan

Greensboro Coliseum, Monday Night RAW, Front Row. Flair vs. HHH. I was there.
    [​IMG]

11. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Omigod.....you were there??? :cool:

12. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Like this?

[​IMG]

13. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Yeah he was there he is a huge fan of wrestling lol:D

14. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Well I still think he's awesome anyway.

15. Shihan

I don't like Wrestling...I LOVE it.
    [​IMG]

16. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

WWE almost as ghay as a effing box of glocks.

17. Shihan

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Well, you do know that it is not real wrestling, right? I did a bit of the real stuff for a while...

19. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Hey I am not the one that likes (OOPS LOVES) to watch old guys with saggy tits all oiled up rubbing all up on each other that is you Shihan.....

20. Shihan

Blasphemy. Don't Hate because your not a Limousine ridin', Jet flyin', Kiss stealin', Wheelin' dealin' Son of a Gun. WOOOO!!

Attached Files: