Firearms Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you use you Tactical Style SG for hunting and whats been done to it? do you think it limits you in any way? Chewy

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Do you use you Tactical Style SG for hunting and whats been done to it? do you think it limits you in any way? Chewy
It depends on the configuration and what/how you're hunting. A short 18" barrel with no choke may be at a distinct disadvantage over other guns.

·
Registered
992 Posts
IMO, the two should not cross over, two very distinct applications. Unless you are limited to only one gun - then a bbl change and of course mag plug is a must to transition between the two.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Do you have to have a mag plug or just not have more than three shells in the weapon?:confused:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Do you have to have a mag plug or just not have more than three shells in the weapon?:confused:
forgive me for not remembering the state, i used to hunt a lot in kansas and missouri, i cannot remember which one requires you to have a plug limiting you to 3 shells. i do not know if this is something that is federal, or applies state to state. for best answer, call your local law enforcement, or game warden.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts