tactical republic

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by Jay, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

The ads for tactical republic are hanging up the loading of most every page. Constantly reloading every page is getting old.

2. SecPro

SecPro New Member

3. Jay

Jay New Member

Interesting that firefox started having this problem just in the last 24 hours.:rolleyes:

4. SecPro

SecPro New Member

Mine is working just fine. :D Hopefully you get squared away here soon.

5. Jay

Jay New Member

Gee thanks. I figured with your witty response, and your lengthy tenure here, you'd have a suggestion right at your fingertips.

But, thanks anyway.

6. SecPro

SecPro New Member

My bad for being of no assistance. There may be an issue with your Firefox. Do you have explorer to do a test run? I have the standard settings on my computer at work for the most part and it runs smooth minus a second or two delay due to our work protector.

7. Jay

Jay New Member

Of the dozens of firearms sites I frequent, only the few sites that tactical republic advertises on have issues, and the issues are the same.... the screen will not complete loading and the status bar at the bottom says "waiting for TacticalRepublic.com". After forcing a reload several times, it will load.

If no one else is having issues, then it's my problem. It just seems strange that the issue began only about 0400 this morning. I had no issues at all yesterday, and I've changed nothing here.

8. Cory2

Cory2 New Member

I occasionaly get super slow or nonexistent loading on this site as well. I haven't really payed attention to what the loading bar says but if/when it happens again i will certainly take note.

9. Jay

Jay New Member

All the tactical republic issues I've had are no longer happening. This computer has not been re-started, or otherwise changed in state, since yesterday....... Internet gremlins, I suppose. If something was tweaked here, thanks for the time and bother.

10. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Try updating flash player

11. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I'm looking into it.

12. notdku

Still having the issue?

13. Jay

Jay New Member

No sir, I'm not. When I got online around 0800 yesterday morning the loading issues with tactical republic on any website, was not happening, including this one. Sites are loading fine now. It almost had to be an issue with their site, because TR's own site wouldn't complete loading.... it does, now. I hope I didn't waste your time.

Thanks, Jay

14. notdku

Would you do me a favor and let me know if it happens again?

15. Jay

Jay New Member

Yes sir, I will. Thank you for your time and trouble....