System Failure!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Sniper03, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

The outcome of the Casey Anthony case once again proves that our judicial system has failed! Not Guilty! May she rot in Hell! Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson! Get the point!:mad:

2. Firearms4ever

Firearms4ever New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself :mad:.

3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb New Member

Don't think I agree with you on this one, from what I understand our system did exactly what it was supposed to do, the prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was guilty. What we believe, and most likely the jury believes (that she was/is guilty) does not matter, it is still on the accuser to prove guilt, not the accused to prove innocence.

4. m72law

m72law New Member

damn shame:(

who wants to bet casey anthony comes up missing in the near future?

any takers?

5. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

6. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I bet Jack is going to be off the grid for another week or so :rolleyes:.

7. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I am disappointed that justice has yet to be served on behalf of Caylee Anthony. However I am proud to live in a country that requires the government to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt.

I did not watch or follow all of the trial, but I heard enough to see some holes in the case against the accused. Obviously the jury saw enough to vote not guilty. A hung jury would not have shocked me as much. I had been telling my wife I did not expect a capital murder conviction, but I expected 2nd degree, negligent homicide or something.

8. Sniper03

Johnny,
    If this were to be your grand daughter then what would you think!
    Someone killed that precious little girl and it wasn't the grandparents. Why would they just get up an leave the court room without saying something to their daughter who just had been acquitted of murder without talking to her! Could that mean something? I think so!
    May she rot in Hell and party until her heart is content. I only hope she soon gets what is due to her. Like OJ Simpson, Rodney King and the likes we will be hearing again form her soon! I believe if Ashton would have given the final arguments instead of the chick it would have came out different.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  9. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Problem as I heard it explained was that the prosecution failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the premeditated murder charge. The acquittal doesn't mean the jury didn't believe that she had something to do with the eath of that child, just that there as no premeditation. In all liklehood had the State brought her up on a lesser charge she would have been convicted.

Our system, fortunately, gives the State little leeway in a capital case and we may all be frustrated and pizzed at the outcome but it is better than the alternative, in my mind anyway.

10. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

No one jump on me for this but I'm not 100% sure that she did it. The prosecution's case had too many holes in it and left too many questions unanswered for the jury to decide that she is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. If she really did do it, the prosecution should of found more evidence and should have created a better case. If she did do it though, may she rot in the firey pits of hell for all eturnity and may the devel use her bones as tooth picks.

11. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I am in the totally disagree with you category. The state didn't prove she did it. So therefor no matter what anyone thinks she got off.

As for the grand parents. They lied and so did the psycho chick. Like I said in the other thread. I would hang them all from a big oak tree with short ropes. I would then let them hang there till the buzzards picked their bones clean.

12. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

In the end we'll all be judged, as far as my beliefs are concerned, it is only a matter of time before whoever is responsible is pays their dues. :cool:

13. FatPat

FatPat New Member

There is a lot of emotion tied up in this, and I can certainly sympathize. However, emotion should play no part in deciding whether or not someone committed a crime and the State failed to make the case. It really is as simple as that.

My granddaughter? You bet I'd be looking for a little payback - and the very reason I wouldn't be on the jury.

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I cannot understand how the grandparents could still support her. And the grandma lying about doing the computer searches? WTF? They were able to prove she was at work during that time. She should be prosecuted for perjury!

I still believe Casey is a textbook case of a sociopath. The sad thing is she will get a book deal and make some serious bank. And some stupid shmuck will "fall in love with her" and want to make babies with her.

All women are crazy and this one is near the top of the list.

15. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I think the fact that she was out partying while her little girl was missing is why people hate her. She may not be guilty of murder but she's still pos.

16. hydrashok

hydrashok New Member

I'm rather proud of the Casey Anthony verdict. She MAY have killed her daughter, but enough REASONABLE DOUBT was created for the jury. The jury gave a "not guilty" verdict IN SPITE of the high and very sensitive emotions involved in the case. The prosecution did not prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT she killed her daughter.

Thank you, jury, for deliberating on the basis of REASONABLE DOUBT instead of how you "feel".

Oh yeah, and OJ didn't do it. I worked for the PI who proved he didn't do it, and in fact, proved who did! Jason Simpson killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.

17. Sniper03

After cooling down a little being a grandfather of 7 myself. I hate to see people like that walk. But she should have been charged with more than she was as stated in this thread earlier. Perjury or what ever! I think it will be like Rodney King, OJ Simpson and others, I do not believe we have heard the end from Casey Anthony mark my word! But for sure she will get her due in time. And I pray that who ever is responsible for the baby has a terrible life and pays dearly! If at no other time when they stand before God. And also believe the parents probably know more than ever admitted. But if you noticed when the trial was over the parents just stood up and left. Didn't go smile, hug or see Casey as others in the court room did?????

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  18. Millwright

Millwright Member

Depends upon what table you're seated behind.

Apparently the prosecution didn't make their case to the jury sufficient to convince them. And isn't that what our judicial system is about ? >MW

19. bigbomar4

bigbomar4 New Member

I do agree that yes the prosecution was not able to prove that she did it and there for she was given the not guilty. But personaly I think she did it and should hang but I did not hear the entire trial. I know that feelings play no part in the court room but at the very least she should have gotten more than just the perjury. And the grandparents should be charged to for purgery.

20. m72law

m72law New Member

might be someone out there like this:D

Attached Files: