Swine Flu == Zombie Outbreak

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by falseharmonix, Apr 28, 2009.

1. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Anyone else getting a '28 days later' vibe from this outbreak?

I can't help but think that there is some sort of global government cover-up of a zombie outbreak from this flu....I mean, that's how everything in hollywood starts, right? Flu like symptoms, then quick death, then attempted government cover-up "Swine Flu" B.S., and then global panic!!!!!

Sorry, just watched some cheesy zombie movie on Netflix last night.

My bag is packed, and my food is stocked up...just in case......

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

* jaws music playing *

I'm putting my storm shutters up!

* Shields up Mr. Sulu *

3. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Show me the way to go home....I'm tired and I want to go to bed.

I had a little drink about an hour ago, and it went straight to my head.....

4. Major Kusanagi

Major Kusanagi New Member

Pfff...

Give me twenty cases of beer, food, three battle rifles, seven sniper rifles, three LMGs, seven RPGs, three SMGs, seven pistols, a stockpile of ammo, and I should be just fine. :cool:

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Yea, that works but I was thinking more like;

Dunt..ta.....dunt..ta.....dunt..ta.... jaws1.jpg

Bruce.jpg

6. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

I'm not feeling the vibe. If it spread more quickly, I'd question it more.

S.S.

7. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

I guess I probably should have posted this in the Club House, but I'm mostly just kidding....

I also kind of figured I'd start a Swine Flu thread, in case this thing actually does become 'serious'. I'm not trying to downplay anything, but I've always found humor to be the best medicine.

8. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I think we are all ready for some zombies.

Speaking of which, I'm starting with everyone who has ever owned a Prius. I'm positive they give people an IQ test and they need to score below the level of "Borderline Deficiency" in order to buy the damned thing.

I was watching a rerun of Top Gear last night. They did an "endurance" race of a BMW M3 against a Toyota Prius. The Prius was always kept in first going as fast as it could and all the M3 had to do was keep up. Well, the M3 got 20mpg or something and the Prius got 17mpg. So I guess the only way people can utilize "super gas saving technology" is by driving like a 94 year old woman whos peeking between the steering wheel and the dashboard.

When the zombies flood the earth, I'm treating every Prius the same as a zombie and filling it full of holes.

9. flyingbrickracing

flyingbrickracing New Member

I'm not quite there but the wife is,and so I guess I am after all.
    Our local paper ran a sub story about how "Containment is not an option" after telling us all last week that there was only a few isolated cases outsice of Mexiico

10. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I was talking to my neighbor tonight, he is from Mexico, like all my neighbors, He was saying the Mexican Health Minister should be put on trial for this sh1t. That Mexico knew there was an outbreak, but didn’t want to screw up the spring break tourism. So instead of quarantining and calling for no travel, they decided to pretend there was no problem. Now the outbreak is in multiple countries and the W.H.O. says it’s beyond containment.

Once again, thank you Mexico, our Fd-up neighbors to the south.:eek:

11. ChuckMc1

ChuckMc1 New Member

I myself, am wondering if some of the conservative talk radio host are correct in wondering where are all the main stream news media video clips of the funerals in Mexico of the dead (from this swine flu) are. Also, how come we are not hearing about deaths here? Could this have anything to do with nationalization of our health care system? Remember several people like Hilary Clinton and Romidon Manual saying to never let a good crissis go to waist...

12. ChuckMc1

ChuckMc1 New Member

sorry about the squirrel, I didn't get the memo about the puppy theme!!! :D

13. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Picture of 23 month old just hours before is untimley death do to Swine flu.
    funny pictures of cats with captions.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  14. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

No one cares and Mexico I bet is not burying them they are cooking them for tacos.

I think it has everything to do with our health care system.

People are not dying here because we have the best health care system in the world. Mexico is a third world country weather you want to believe it or not. We are not dying because we have proper hygiene bathing every day washing after using the restroom, and having just over all better living conditions.

We have one death now a 23 month old baby. This is who going to die very old or very young or people with a compromised immune system.

On a side note how the hell can our government track the swine flu back to one kids that started it all but they can not keep then wet back mfers out of the country.

15. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

While there are a few cases of a Flu Virus out there strained as Swine Flu... Our wonderful news media is totally out of control. If you listen to these MORONS we are all doomed by this virus.

Here in the D/FW Metroplex, we have TEN MILLION people, and only 3 "POSSIBLE" cases of Swine Flu. So what does the media do??? Hype it up to the extent that several schools CLOSE out of fear. GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK!!! Enough of this crap already!

More people will DIE in car accidents today than this virus will kill. More people will DIE from domestic violence today than this virus. More poeple will DIE from drunk drivers today, than this virus...

So, WTF??? STOP the INSANITY!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  16. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

BBC NEWS | Americas | WHO raises pandemic alert level

Should we close the borders to Mexico because of the swine flu?

No.

We should just CLOSE THE BORDERS. PERIOD.

And the baby that died in the US wasn't a US citizen. It was a Mexican citizen visiting relatives in Texas. So, US 0, Mexico....?????

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

That's effing classic. Plus 1 on that chuckle-fest...:D

JD

18. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It's not puppy them week, it's pet week.

But then if the squirrel is your pet, you're good to go! [​IMG]

19. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

What America and the rest of the world need is a good pandemic.

The first and second world nations are getting fatter and lazier and are perfectly happy eating their way into societal and economic collapse at their own hand.

The third world nations just need their numbers knocked down by 2 or 3 decimal places.

20. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Speaking of a pandemic, try this game out. Its pretty cool after you get into it a little. The goal is to create a disease to wipe out the planets population. How fun is that?!

Wow, I told you about the game but never posted a link to it?? http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009