SW Oregon shooters?

Discussion in 'Oregon Gun Forum' started by optrixs, Oct 5, 2012.

1. optrixs

optrixs New Member

Hi:
    Any one here in the Oregon forum live in the Medford/Grants Pass area?
    I'm looking for a person to shoot with.

Thanks
    Scott

2. 99zulu

99zulu New Member

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I'm near GP.

4. sgt.sluggo

sgt.sluggo New Member

5. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

I live in Medford too :) just moved here from California. Haven't gone shootin yet cuz it's so hard to find ammo

6. sgt.sluggo

sgt.sluggo New Member

yeah i've been looking for some .22lr in medford

7. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

I don't have a 22, but my girlfriend does. We have about 750 rounds of LR. Just no idea where to shoot :/ everywhere I can find isn't free and I'm not gonna pay for anything but ammo to go shooting :/

8. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

I hate hearing "fees keep the riff raff out" lol. Snooty a$$holes can suck it

9. sgt.sluggo

sgt.sluggo New Member

there is a shooting range out be by the speedway in white city i think it is still 2.00 a person

10. sgt.sluggo

sgt.sluggo New Member

there is a place in butte falls that is free but you need someone who know how to get there and it is about a hour drive

11. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

Hey thanks for the help ;) my one buddy that I have out here says he wants to go to "Anderson butte" and shoot. Also I found a sports park to shoot but it's 5$ a person which is lame lol.. Specially because everyone said it's no good.

12. sgt.sluggo

sgt.sluggo New Member

i guess the price jump up at the sports park

13. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

Ha oh well. Was gonna go out with my girlfriend today but she doesn't wanna waste any ammo cuz the shortage haha... Smart girl

14. sgt.sluggo

sgt.sluggo New Member

:D my son at the sports park

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  15. thewildwonder

thewildwonder New Member

Nice! Maybe when the ammo BS gets a little less ridiculous ill see ya out there :)