Survival, backpacking and hunting Hammocks

Discussion in 'Hunting Forum' started by WestForkArmory, Aug 7, 2013.

1. WestForkArmory

WestForkArmory New Member

Thought you guys might be interested in some new products we about to carry. We now have 100% American made 4 season and 3 season jungle hammocks available. We are putting in a group buy for these on August 12th 2013. Models available can be view on www.junglehammock.com. We however can not sell them on our website per resellers agreements. Prices start at $269.00 plus shipping. If you would like to check one out in person or for the pricelist you can email me at Michael@westforkarmory.com

One person and two person models available. Most hammocks weight under 3 pounds!

Payments can be made by check, cash, money order, Credit card +3% or Paypal +3%

Attached Files:

2. limbkiller

limbkiller New Member

WOW those seem pretty cool. Would be great for snake infested areas. How comfortable are they?

3. WestForkArmory

WestForkArmory New Member

Beats sleeping on the ground that's for sure. They are actually very comfortable and very stable.

4. sbeezy

sbeezy New Member

I'd love to have one of those. The price doesn't really jive with being poor but in the future I'll probably get one. There's no way it's less comfortable than sleeping on lumpy ground.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Have used a jungle hammock many a night. Slept like a baby. Keeps rain off, keeps skeeters away. For bears, just have to sling it a bit higher.

About 15-16 feet or so. :p

6. Tell_Sackett

Tell_Sackett New Member

Just have to watch that first step :eek:

7. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I imagine at about 2:00 am you may not remember that when you get up to do your business.