SurplusRifle.com

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by cerberus1949, Sep 12, 2011.

1. cerberus1949

cerberus1949 New Member

One of my favorite sources for C&R information has always been www.surplusrifle.com, but I notice now that my browsers can't find that website. Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone know what has happened to surplusrifle.com? Thanks.

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Was working a day ago, but now not there. Maybe browser problems. Hope it was not a cash problem and they shut down. I would contribute to their site in a flash.

3. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

4. cerberus1949

cerberus1949 New Member

I am able to get to the SurplusRifleForum.com, but not the parent page www.surplusrifle.com for some reason. I've tried getting there on Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Internet Explorer with the same result.

Maybe tomorrow.

5. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

I saw on their forum that they had a server crash.. I cannot get to the main site either. Pretty valuable resource. Sucks that it's not running.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Cerberus, welcome to the FTF.

We are happy to help, I'm a big Surplus rifle fan myself. However, how about going to the New Member Introduction forum and introducing yourself to the folks here. Your first two posts here are about a different forum and your attempts to get there. How about doing the courteous thing?

7. cerberus1949

cerberus1949 New Member

Apology

Sorry guys! I was looking for assistance, and figured the folks here would be the most likely resource. Didn't even see a "New Members Forum" to go to.

Mia culpa.

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's all good. Thank you. :cool:

9. cerberus1949

cerberus1949 New Member

Just now not even the Forum is accessible, but they have a screen posted saying that they're "thrashing the forum with a 5 pound sledge." Guess it wasn't just me having trouble there, and hope it wasn't anything I said. :eek:

10. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

I still have not had an issue there. The Refrence page is gone though, but still not an issue w/ the forum.