Firearms Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Where did you find 846? I am in dire need of at least 8 lbs of ball rifle powder. Some users of pull down powders will but 2 or more canisters and mix them together yielding one new lot. They then work up a load with this "blended" lot of powder. Of course this only applies to different lots of the same powder. You would have to be out of your mind to blend two different powders (BLC-2/W748) to get a "new" powder.
Now this could have a very explosive reaction - Ouch :eek:

This is not a good thing to do. Now as far as Military Pull down powder. I talked to Pats reloading, and they (at this time) have both WC846T and WC844T. I have an order with them and was told they were planning on shipping with in the next week or two. But for .223 I really would look at WC844(T). You also can use WC846 for .223. I do have a Military reloading chart for almost all of the small rifle calibers using these powders. If you want a copy, please PM me with your email address and I will send it to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.