supressors in louisiana

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by bigslouchy, Aug 31, 2011.

1. bigslouchy

bigslouchy New Member

Does anyone know the laws in louisiana on supressors?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

They are legal when the BATFE paperwork is done. For more info, contact BATF/NFA branch, in Martinsburg, West Virginia, (304) 616-4500. Or find a Class III Dealer to talk with in Louisiana.

3. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Supressors......

Let me know what you find, I need three,,,,,,, mother inlaw, wife and daughter......:eek:

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, Will- I keep pressing the VOLUME button on the TV remote, but it doan do no good- even when I got it pointed right at them.

5. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

C3, have you checked the batteries?

bigslouchy: Check out Red Jacket in Baton Rouge.

6. lief69

lief69 New Member

check out 10/8 Supply in Jefferson outside Nola!

7. tcustoms

tcustoms New Member

Where are you at ? Im an 07/C2 SOT in Louisiana. If I cant help you I can put you with someone who can.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Dang! I was hoping to see a Nutria or a lil gator with a pipe down the throat & out the bottom. Suppressor, Cajun-style.
    j/k

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

stay away, far away, from red jacket suppressors. they are little better than a threaded pipe.

depending on caliber the top suppressors are from silencerco, surefire, aac, awc and a few others. the newer companies are invested in computerized design and they are turning out some really well thought out products.