Supporting Membership

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by doctherock, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Yes, your the bombdiggity

74.2%
  2. No your a flaming doucher.

25.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Well I am coming up to my 1 year mark and have to make the decision to re-up. Lets see what you folks think with a little poll. I said little poll, lol.

2. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It was a really tough poll.

4. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I am a douche shihan. Thats why the ladies love me. I make them feel fresh.

5. Shihan

[​IMG]

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

You bail? You are dead to me.

You belong here. If you doubt that, you need to review the last year of posts.

$15

Is THAT how you value our friendship and co-advice? Is THAT how you value a group that raised $1000 for a troop of single soldiers we have never met?? Is THAT how you value Adopt-A-Family that raised over $1000 for someone in trouble?

You had BETTER be here next month, you SOB, or else you will regret it and I WILL make sure you remember why. :)

7. jca1

jca1 New Member

Attached Files:

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Doc is cool with me, but I don't know about all that bombdiggety stuff...:confused:

9. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Dillinger I will be here. Just wanted to post a poll about it. I do love it here, trying to get a friend to join up as well.

10. jca1

jca1 New Member

I'd just like to say: It's cool to come here openly like friends and have a little fun with Doc, but whichever of you tools actually voted that Doc is a douche is a douche.:D

11. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Good thing I didnt have soda in my mouth, it would have fried my comp.

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I'd wade into the waters of the Rivre Styx with you brother. if you have a friend, they need to know this is an AMAZING community that takes care of their own.

FTF doesn't play you'll. These amazing, REAL people, who value REAL people, and take care of each other are unlike ANY I have ever met face to face, in my life.

FTF is the forum that pretends to be about guns and opinions when really it is about people that have hearts' the size of Lake Superior and are MORE than willing to prove it.

JD

13. Shihan

HaHa, that's me.
    [​IMG]

14. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Amen Dillinger. Im actually going to re-up when I get paid on the 31'st. Cant beat the esprit de corp we have here.

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

While you are not the bombdiggity or whatever, you are not even near douche territory. Doc, you'd better stick around or we will hunt you down and tape your hands to the keyboard. Ball gag is voluntary per se.

16. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

The crap that happens when I'm not logged on 24/7! Doc, what are you thinking?

17. doctherock

doctherock New Member

its ok dune, im hangin round like a set of nuts.

18. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Damn Doc, I still think your a douche kind of like that cousin that no one wants to admit is a member of the family but it would not be the same around her without you. :cool:

Scubie

19. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Well put Scubie. I try to stay away from SF's, they try to stay away from Crew Dogs.

20. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

You are the bombdiggity and then some.

Good thing I looked at the poll results before I voted because I noticed that our names are revealed with our vote. It kept me on the "good" side of the vote. ;)