Superman a ‘prohibited person’

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by opaww, Apr 29, 2011.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

Yep superman is to become a U.N. flunky

Superman a

2. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

3. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Truth, Justice and the Americ...ummmm, Multicultural way. What did you expect, The Daily Planet is part of the MSM...:D

WTF? What's next, Captain America converts to Islam?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  4. Yunus

Yunus New Member

He's already a law breaker and never really was a U.S. citizen unless he was given citizenship by the government(I'm not aware of that though). He was not born here, he entered the country illegally and his new parents were harboring an illegal. He should be deported and banned from entering this country. They should be arrested if they are still alive.

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Two dimensional creep!

6. armoredman

armoredman Member

Superman deserts "truth, justice and the American way" for the UriNation. What a sad day. Wait for the new hero, Islamoguy! With bulletproof turban and flying carpet, he chops off the heads of unbelivers with his laser scimitar screaming "ally ackbar" in a voice so strong it causes Englishmen to collapse crying in the streets.

7. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2l4bz1FT8U]YouTube - '50s Adventures of Superman - Intro[/ame]

...fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way...

I guess those are just old, 40s and 50s outdated concepts that no longer matter in this country. Or at least that's what it seems D.C. Comics is saying.

8. towboater

towboater Active Member

He is also gay, and is taking female hormones to become a transexual. Super Tranny will save us from evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Anybody remember what USED to be a best selling group called The Dixie Chicks that decided to dabble in politics? Looks like the writers have done what Lex Luthor never could- kill off Superman.

10. clip11

clip11 New Member

I think there was an issue which Congress voted to grant him citizenship...

11. clip11

clip11 New Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a transsexual superhero, after all, its the year 2011. We need superheroes that reflect all of America. (im being sarcastic)

12. freefall

freefall New Member

The Continuing Adventures of Nancy Man!!

13. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

I never trusted any man who wears tights and is afraid of good lookin women ie Lois Lane.:eek:

14. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I hear that the State Department is so happy with Obama's handling of the bin Laden assassination that they are going to grant Obama full US citizenship!:D:D:D

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Really do we want him reping us? He does wear his underwear on the OUTSIDE of his PANTS.

The makers of the movie CPT America changed the title and name in other countries. Go figure spinless liberal pink panty wearin Tart suckers.

16. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

With the movies, what did you expect from HollyWeird?

17. therewolf

therewolf New Member

WTS? Superman, and UN, and Islam,etc, ???

YO! SLOW DAY, guys?