Superior Safe M-40

Discussion in 'Gun Safes' started by Yunus, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I got an M-40 and it was quite pricey but it is very secure and finely made as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is about the size of a refrigerator and will hold well over twice the number of guns I own, not everything is in the safe in these pics but a good portion is visible. The quality is second to none and something important to keep in mind is delivery, getting a safe into your driveway or garage is nice but getting it into place is expensive.

Any questions about my safe?

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Dang Yunus! that is one good looking safe! very nice indeed. congrats on the new safe!:D

3. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Thanks, it was a Christmas/Birthday/other gift all in one.

So far I have zero complaints about it, the company that delivered it was awesome and it has automotive quality paint work. The lighting system I had to slightly modify by adding some wire so that I could have a light bar on each side. All said and done, I'm happy as can be with it.

4. AaronMulligan

AaronMulligan New Member

Awesome gun safe! You're one lucky kid! It really seems to have a high quality. Any idea how much does it cost?

5. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Good going, Yunus! You'll like it, I've got a Superior, and it is solidly built.