Super Shorty

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by Ruger22lr, Dec 19, 2012.

  1. Ruger22lr

    Ruger22lr New Member

    Okay so I am looking to get a Super Shorty 12 gauge I know it is an AOW. Explain to me the steps to get it I don't plan on getting it now sometime within 2013 I do but would like to know how when I want to get it.
  2. c3shooter

    c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

    Start by finding a Class III dealer in your home state. Transfer to you will have to be thru him. He can guide you in the paperwork. If you are not having it transferred to a legal Trust, you will need prints and permission of your local chief LEO, application to the BATFE, and payment of the AOW tax ($5).

    And the patience to wait 7-8 months for the paperwork to clear.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012