Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased from a 10 rd mag, 13,15,22,31rd mag for my glock 23 and was wondering what pple think about useing the mags carrying with the mags how the gun look-feels just wondering I have allready used the 10-15 but super hi caps I have not ...

My wonderful G23 with small mods but very accurate ... Target was 20yards, not rapid fire but shooting fast...

Attachments

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I would just love to hear a prosecutor's case if you get into an altercation with a 33 round mag. Range use is great, the only reason I even want a GLOCK someday is so I can hit the range with a 33 rounder. Home defense is also another issue entirely. I would not be caught even in a movie theater with one like that though.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Don't believe in them. A handgun is only a backup to a rifle or shotgun the super cap magazines are ony useful if you are firing a fully auto handgun which is also a very bad choice.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I enjoy a side arm for sport shooting , protection and for combat and yes mags have there reasons but what I have learned from combat is u can't just put every thing u have on your rifle it will mess up and 2 have a lot of usable pistol rounds is very handy , and there were full auto pistols - smg's b4 there was ever an assault rifle...

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I would just love to hear a prosecutor's case if you get into an altercation with a 33 round mag. Range use is great, the only reason I even want a GLOCK someday is so I can hit the range with a 33 rounder. Home defense is also another issue entirely.
I would not be caught even in a movie theater with one like that though.
Lucy- You'd have sum 'splainin to do :eek:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw a bunch of 1911 shirts also I got the glock shirt cuz I love glocks and I'm doing full custom work on my glock...

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
gearhead396 said:
Hahaha mabey just a little to soon trip but I'm dark humored
Maybe it was a little too soon... Sorry. *shrug*

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have done about $300 extra to my glock there is also a 31rd 22rd and then the normal 13rd , I love my glock 23 the only thing I wish was that the frame was the desert tan and it was the 2 tone look glock but right now it's just the best pistol I own, I trust carrying it over any sig , 1911 or what ever is out there...

(Having a 2 tone black and tan G18 wouldn't b bad eather Lmfao.... )

Attachments

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I would just love to hear a prosecutor's case if you get into an altercation with a 33 round mag.
well I got a couple beta mags i keep loaded and ready for the AR at all times ..... wonder what a Prosecutor would have to say about that? :p

Prosecutor - "sir, was it really necessary to fire off 100rds? reload, and fire off another 83rds!"

me - "ABSOLUTELY!"

;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts