Super Excited

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by jwhirl413, Nov 4, 2009.

1. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

So i just finished purchasing my wife a new Walther pk380, and it should be here saturday...i can barely stand my excitement. Even though it is for her defense(i'm working two jobs and i'm gone 14 hours a day, she was recently laid off) i feel like i just got a new toy, and i wanted to share my excitement with you guys. Dont worry as soon as she comes in there will be pictures and a range report to follow, hopefully with some pics of her spittin off some rounds:D:D:D:D

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Congrats on the new acquisition!! Can't wait for the pics!!

3. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

anyone have any reccommendations on ammunition for a 380? i really like hornady but i've got no experience with 380's and figured i'd ask you guys.

if this thread now needs to be moved to the general handgun section i apologize.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Moved it for you. I am not a .380 guy, so I don't have anything to offer...

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congrats. It's a good thing that your wife will be able to defend herself. You may want to look into Corbon for SD loads. With the configuration of the bullet, it should give penetration and expansion.

6. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

yeah i didn't really feel comfortable with her only having her P22 to defend herself with, and since she is comfortable with the walther platform i thought this would be great for her. thanks for the suggestion on the ammo, i'll definitely look into it

7. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Great, you guys enjoy the new toy, you deserve it!

8. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

just got my tracking info, now it will be here friday instead...kinda feel like i'm coming down with a cold...looks like i wont be able to make it in to work friday;):D:cool:

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Ahaaa........a new gun.......it never gets old! [​IMG]

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Both jobs? [​IMG]

11. jwhirl413

jwhirl413 New Member

well i'm lucky enough that my second job lets me have friday afternoon off (although i work every single stinking saturday), so if i'm gonna get sick, might as well make it friday:D