SUNY Albany Young Americans for Liberty Second Amendment WeeK!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by libertyrider93, Oct 8, 2013.

1. libertyrider93

libertyrider93 New Member

Hello fellow patriot, my name is Skyler DeAngelo and I am the President of SUNY Albany Young Americans for Liberty and current YAL State Chairman. Our organization will be holding a pro Second Amendment Rally at our school on October 15th at 10:00am on the area called Collins Circle, which is at the entrance of the school if entering on Washington avenue.

School address is 1400 Washington Ave. Albany, NY 12222

This event is going to have many speakers, and anything you can do to spread the word will be greatly appreciated. We have speaking currently:

Keynote Speaker: Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin
    Assemblyman Stephen Katz
    President of SCOPE Stephen Aldstadt
    President of NYSRPA Tom King
    Republican Committeeman 113th Assembly District Robert Arrigo
    Liberty Activist David Andrew Gay
    Albany County Legislator 39th District Deborah Busch
    UA YAL Public Advocate Randy Purdy
    UA YAL President Skyler Forrest DeAngelo

Attached important information regarding the event especially how people are going to have to park.

Also here is the facebook and website for the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/203876616452508/

http://www.rightthatsecuresthemallrally.com/

Thank you so much!

Attached Files:

2. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Hey there Liberty, nice lineup, welcome and god bless you! Good to hear there are voices in Albany that think differently than our beloved governor Albanizer Scrooge. As a 52 year resident of the once great state of NY, I wish you great luck in educating both your peers and older stalwarts that think they know whats best for you and me. I am going to try to see if I can get down there for the rally.

Question, how many of your fellow students are interested in the 2a and what the Safe Act has taken away from it?

3. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Sounds like a good thing for a great cause, in a place normally a vacuom of those thoughts. Good luck with it. When I was in school, they were not as negtive to the second amendment and all it brought to the party.

Good luck with it.