Suck It sarah brady

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by JonM, Oct 14, 2011.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

good thing this father doesnt use trigger locks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-q2zHIovOE]Boy Uses Dad's AR-15 to Shoot Invader - YouTube[/ame]

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm smiling again. Punk got what he deserved. I wish the worst for him (the home invader of course).

3. fmj

fmj Active Member

NAHHH couldnt have been a well trained young man doing his duty as an older brother/young american...it had to be that evil assault rifle jumping up of its own accord and going on a shooting rampage against those poor, misunderstood people. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, GOOD FOR THE YOUNG MAN!!! I should hope and pray my boys would do the same...i mean after all the time, money, powder and bullets i have spent with them on the range i should HOPE...but i would expect the scumbags to be DOA outta my boys!! ;)

The kid shoulda grabbed the 12 guage instead of that puny AR .223!!:D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  4. unclebear

unclebear New Member

hell ya! I love it when bad people get it, he probably wasn't expecting anyone to armed inside the house, then boom as kicking with a clip. I can only hope he lives so he can go to prison and get beaten for the rest of his life in a small cell with bubba.

I can only hope that when I have kids they're as quick thinking as this kid is.

5. lonewolf101

lonewolf101 New Member

lock my GUNS up I dont think so! I throw the lock away! no kids in my house so I dont need one.

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I don't lock my guns up, and I have a curious 5 year old. They are within reach and so is the ammo.

It's called a belt. I apply it liberally, and I reapply it for better results. Like shampoo.

7. fmj

fmj Active Member

you evil, EVIL man you!! How dare you do such a thing to a poor innocent child!:rolleyes:

Truthfully, LMAO!!!!@"reapply for better results, like shampoo" amazing how ell it works.

Like i tell folks, my dad BEAT my @$$ on a daily basis...but i never took a beatin' i didnt earn. To this day (damn near 42 years old) i dont fear cops or courts...but i fear what the old man will do to me if i screw up....and hes been dead for nigh on 14 years!!!:eek:

8. trip286

trip286 New Member

Ha Ha! The way I figure it, if a belt was good enough for my Grandad, my Mom, me and my sister, then it's definitely good enough for my kid.

9. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

I noticed that the news reporter couldnt resist calling the weapon a assault rifle. I can just see the dad getting into all sorts of troubles for not locking up his guns Somebody is going to rant and rave about those poor people who got shot.

I say this they got what they deserved. Bet they think twice before they try to break into a house again.

Teach your kids about weapons and take the mystery and fascination away from them teach them they are a weapon and a tool, that can be enjoyed in a safe shooting enviroment but can ultimatley save your life and a life of a loved one. Then who's going to need locks.

10. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

I still have bad dreams about some of the whoopings i use to get with belts. So i try to return the favor to my kids so they can feel what i felt. FEAR ME :D

11. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Fine young man indeed

12. trip286

trip286 New Member

On belts....

I'll bet money that boy gets a belt when he screws up.

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I am a father of two, an 8yr old boy and a 16 month old girl. My guns are in a gun cabinet in my bedroom but not locked. I have already started teaching my son about firearms and he knows that my guns are strictly off limits and he doesnt even think twice about wanting to sneak around and mess with them. He is a very smart boy and is learning very well about the world of firearms.. That boy should be commended for what he did, he bravely protected the life of himself and his sister. After the shock of the situation wore off i would be one proud dad.

14. fmj

fmj Active Member

Yessir, once i KNEW my kids were ok...i would be one VERY PROUD daddy. Imediatly start soothing the young man assuring him he had NO choice and Re-assuring him that he did the right thing. My worry would be lasting mental trauma.

15. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I agree, that would be my worry. I know that its easier said than done, especially for a young person.hopefully that he realizes that he had no choice and realizes that his actions kept him and his sister alive. That boy is a true hero in my book, +1 for the good guys. I could care less about the condition of the dirtbag

16. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

My son is almost 13. I leave my carry gun laying on the dresser or the kitchen table on a regular basis. He will sometimes ask, "Dad, can I look at it?" I always let him. He always checks and unloads it. He stays in the room with me while checking it out. If he is ever home alone when someone trys to break in, it will be a bad day to be a home invader. He could definately hold his own with my AR.

17. trip286

trip286 New Member

I let my son (5 y.o.) handle my model 65 and my rifle on a regular basis.

A strange thing with him, he knows in what areas he can push the limits and get off with a finger shaking scolding, and he knows in what areas he will get an automatic cheek scalding, red for 5 days, cant sit for a month butt whippin with my belt.

He sneaks up and aggravates the snot out of me all the time with a wet willy (lick a finger and stick it in your ear). But when my sister stayed the weekend and left her gun sitting on the kitchen table, and we sat down to eat, he went out of his way to ask her to please put it somewhere else so he could sit at the table with the grown ups.

18. fmj

fmj Active Member

Too paraphrase a member here...Deader the Better.

19. fmj

fmj Active Member

The youngest (12) first time up with the 1911...
    and his worry wart mother said it was too much for him:)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5cqtpHY1MA]David 1st time up with the 1911 - YouTube[/ame]
    Results highlighted (circled in red)...
    [​IMG]

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

Holy cow man, 7 for 7. I like the training on that trigger finger, and his form and flinch improved quite a bit when he was shooting the .357 mag.

Good job. Mine's still too small for anything bigger than a .22, but I swear his Mama been giving him miracle grow in his food, so we'll be moving up in caliber/power sometime in the next couple years.

Was this before or after he shot the .357? I'm guessing before.